• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Benefits for reps

The benefits are just as good as any other pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company. If not not better. I wouldn’t necessarily come to AZ unless you can get into the renal- cardiac division( which is fairly new) or oncology.That is where the future of this company is. Job security great pipeline and better culture than the rest of the company.

The benefits are just as good as any other pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company. If not not better. I wouldn’t necessarily come to AZ unless you can get into the renal- cardiac division( which is fairly new) or oncology.That is where the future of this company is. Job security great pipeline and better culture than the rest of the company.

Every job here is temporary, 5 years maximum, and this is by design. They rarely if ever promote from within the company. Management is clueless and is rewarded for intimidating and firing people instead of developing them for promotions. Do not come here.

Every job here is temporary, 5 years maximum, and this is by design. They rarely if ever promote from within the company. Management is clueless and is rewarded for intimidating and firing people instead of developing them for promotions. Do not come here.

This is such a bullshit statement. Almost every promotion is from within at this company. Is it always the right person? NO! And many people are here over 5 years!!

This is such a bullshit statement. Almost every promotion is from within at this company. Is it always the right person? NO! And many people are here over 5 years!!

Many people here over 5 years? At the next meeting have a good look around. Here is a question to consider; how many people in your training class are still here? Percentage?
I have been here 4 years and out of the 18 people in my training class, there are only 5 left.
That is 27%. Not a very good record. So either the DMs hired the wrong people or the job and company sucks.

Many people here over 5 years? At the next meeting have a good look around. Here is a question to consider; how many people in your training class are still here? Percentage?
I have been here 4 years and out of the 18 people in my training class, there are only 5 left.
That is 27%. Not a very good record. So either the DMs hired the wrong people or the job and company sucks.

Yes and Yes!!!

I’ve been here 5 years and they’ve been trimming benefits ever since, vacation for tenure, insurance after 55 with 15 years with company gone, pension gone, AZ annual savings plan no longer available to new hires, car reordering now has been once a year, career ladder promotions more difficult to achieve. You get the picture.