• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Believe

Anonymous

We supposed to believe AZ when we were told at Bristol that BMS was still interested in diabetes after the announcement of BMS pulling out of research in diabetes and they were already selling the sales force to AZ as they were speaking. Believe, Believe, Believe. AZ and BMS will obviously tell us fools to believe anything

<

The deal for AZ to "buyout" BMS was part of the ORIGINAL deal to collaborate selling the various diabetes drugs. It was portrayed to the investment world as something of a recent development. All BS of course. The deal was a good one for BMS. AZ is a nightmare of a company to work for, I know because I used to work there! Another thing, with 4100 of BMS reps joining AZ, how many total reps do they have now? It has to be the largest in the industry. If ever a company need to have a massive layoff, it's AZ.

The deal for AZ to "buyout" BMS was part of the ORIGINAL deal to collaborate selling the various diabetes drugs. It was portrayed to the investment world as something of a recent development. All BS of course. The deal was a good one for BMS. AZ is a nightmare of a company to work for, I know because I used to work there! Another thing, with 4100 of BMS reps joining AZ, how many total reps do they have now? It has to be the largest in the industry. If ever a company need to have a massive layoff, it's AZ.

The 4100 isnt all made up of reps though is it?

O, it be coming.

Good point. With the addition of 4100 reps AZ will most certainly have the biggest sales force in the industry, yet at the same time it is probably facing the biggest patent cliff.

Money: AZ giving you your paycheck, bonus, retirement, Health care...NOW go out and do the best you can. Some days will be better than others. It is a great job, and yes it can be a PIA sometimes. So the bottom line is, if you don't like, work somewhere else..

Ya Dig!