• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Being treated with respect?

anonymous

So is it really treating people with respect when there are respiratory jobs listed in our territories already by the contract company? Could you really not have waited until we are at least told we are done? And what did this get you? A sales force that is angry and unmotivated to do anything but find a way out of here! Good job

<

So is it really treating people with respect when there are respiratory jobs listed in our territories already by the contract company? Could you really not have waited until we are at least told we are done? And what did this get you? A sales force that is angry and unmotivated to do anything but find a way out of here! Good job

They want us to go, so the only thing to do is stay and make them pay us all off.

I CANT BELIEVE I'M READING THIS !!! ARE YOU NUTS ?????? WE ARE A BUSINESS ...BOTTOM LINE DRIVEN !!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR WHINING AND GIT TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE A JOB IF YOU COMPLANE !!!! I AM A MANAGER HERE AND FIND YOUR POST VERY UNSETTLING. WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE AND NO ONE GETS LAID OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE I'M READING THIS !!! ARE YOU NUTS ?????? WE ARE A BUSINESS ...BOTTOM LINE DRIVEN !!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR WHINING AND GIT TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE A JOB IF YOU COMPLANE !!!! I AM A MANAGER HERE AND FIND YOUR POST VERY UNSETTLING. WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE AND NO ONE GETS LAID OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the GIT and COMPLANE you are not a manager but a hilly billy and I know who you are.