• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Begging for attention !

Fail! You’re talking about a guy who can draw unprecedented and unequaled crowds even today in the political arena. You’re what’s pathetic. You’re both stupid and dishonest.

I think the most sensible interpretation of this thread, is that the thread itself is begging for attention (for the OP).

That was my first impression when I saw the thread title, and haven't yet seen anything to change my mind.

Not difficult at all to attract crowds of criminals, you octogenarian dumbass

He has his own team of 'fake news' people, like this story that appeared in USA Today told, where they used photos from a crowd in Switzerland pretending they were a crowd at a Trump rally. This is carnival shit folks.

A reverse Google image search reveals that the photo is actually from a music festival called "Street Parade" in Switzerland. The original photo was taken in 2018 at a Zurich lake where similar bird's-eye photos of the event are available. He thinks no one will recognize it - he's not so swift when it comes to tech.;)

Fact check: Viral image is Swiss festival, not Trump rally in Florida

Last edited:

He has his own team of 'fake news' people, like this story that appeared in USA Today told, where they used photos from a crowd in Switzerland pretending they were a crowd at a Trump rally. This is carnival shit folks.

A reverse Google image search reveals that the photo is actually from a music festival called "Street Parade" in Switzerland. The original photo was taken in 2018 at a Zurich lake where similar bird's-eye photos of the event are available. He thinks no one will recognize it - he's not so swift when it comes to tech.;)

Fact check: Viral image is Swiss festival, not Trump rally in Florida
Wow! As usual in your ignorant haste to throw stones, you wind up hitting yourself in the back of the head with them. Ok, fine, let’s employ your standard. Congrats, you just nuked most every big time mainstream news outlet! :p;)
And despite this the fact remains - Trump can draw a crowd anytime he wants that’s unparalleled in American politics. You and I know right now that a Trump rally would draw more people than a Biden event and Biden has the advantage of having been installed as president! :p;)