• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

BDM I

<

Had a phone interview and I was told I'd hear back by now and haven't heard a thing. The recruiter I've been contact with seems all over the place and extremely unprofessional. Sent numerous emails n recruiter has yet to respond. Waste of time. Ridiculous!

Had a phone interview and I was told I'd hear back by now and haven't heard a thing. The recruiter I've been contact with seems all over the place and extremely unprofessional. Sent numerous emails n recruiter has yet to respond. Waste of time. Ridiculous!

Thought I was only one that noticed this. My gosh.. recruiter is horrible! We must be talking about the same recruiter. what's bad is that looks like she's the only recruiter Allergan is workin on these hires!

Recruiter name is Carlie. I had the same recruiter. Emailed back and forth and then vanished! Hiring process seems like a mess I can only imagine the launch! No thanks Allergan.

nothing over here. did anyone get a go-ahead signal after their first face to face? my hiring manager wasn't clear on whether i'd be moving forward or not and the recruiter hasn't been of much help either.

Are these all the shit accounts that previous BDMs weren't able to develop? I don't mean to sound critical, I'd still take the job if they offered it to me, but all pharma companies want to see growth & it sounds like these silver accounts don't have much potential. If they were "ready, willing and able" they wouldn't be silver.

Are these all the shit accounts that previous BDMs weren't able to develop? I don't mean to sound critical, I'd still take the job if they offered it to me, but all pharma companies want to see growth & it sounds like these silver accounts don't have much potential. If they were "ready, willing and able" they wouldn't be silver.

from what i understand they are the shit accounts. medspas, small HCP offices, etc. it's going to be a HARD sell, and with the low base pay and the potential to not meet quotas every quarter...i don't know. it also doesn't help that they aren't very communicative with the people they are interviewing, if this thread is any indication:/

I have had the same issue! My phone interview with the recruiter was almost 3 weeks ago. She is nice enough to reply when I asked her, last week she said "early this week."