• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

BDM 1-Facial Aesthetics position open

anonymous

Hello,
I am interested in applying for a position available but I am not familiar with APP GOLD and "GAP" accounts or Silver level accounts and others with exceptions. The position states working with BDM/SAM/ISR counterparts.
Would someone please share more detail of what these accounts mean and who I would directly be working with or the compensation structure? It looks like it may be a lot of travel so there is a lot to consider before applying.
I really appreciate your insight. Serious comments only please. :)

<

I spoke with a recruiter yesterday regarding the position and she informed me immediately it was an entry level role which is a bummer. Base 78k with a 42k bonus at plan. Forgot to ask if it was capped. Probably would be a step back for me unfortunately. If anyone can offer more insight (seriously) about BDM 1 roles, I’d appreciate it.

The BDM1 role is new accounts to smaller accounts with the goal of growing them. BDM2 has larger accounts but with a bigger quota. Territory may be large but you can make it work if you plan your schedule will.

It’s not technically entry level but a lot of BDM1’s try to go for (and usually get) the BDM2 vacancy if available.

Benefits are great but this is a hustle job. It’s not the traditional pharma job at all.

Has anyone spoken to a hiring manager yet? Got a call from an AbbVie recruiter who said I’d be put in touch with a hiring manager and no word since. Are these positions on hold? Or is the recruiting process just extremely
Slow and unorganized?

Has anyone spoken to a hiring manager yet? Got a call from an AbbVie recruiter who said I’d be put in touch with a hiring manager and no word since. Are these positions on hold? Or is the recruiting process just extremely
Slow and unorganized?

Most BDM 1 jobs posted online were already filled, even if a recruiter reached out to you.

Can anyone give information on BDM 1 pay vs. BDM 2 pay? Very interested in opening I saw, did not specify if it was BDM 1 or 2. Do they negotiate pay ever? I saw a post saying 78k for BDM 1 which sounds low. Willing to take a pay cut to be a botox rep if job is worth is and bonus is good/attainable. Looking to move out of medical derm into aesthetics.

Can anyone give information on BDM 1 pay vs. BDM 2 pay? Very interested in opening I saw, did not specify if it was BDM 1 or 2. Do they negotiate pay ever? I saw a post saying 78k for BDM 1 which sounds low. Willing to take a pay cut to be a botox rep if job is worth is and bonus is good/attainable. Looking to move out of medical derm into aesthetics.

Similar question. Can anyone offer updated information on BDM1 pay? Do they ever hire anyone in as a BDM2 who is new to aesthetics and is the pay much more?

Hi same question- does anyone know what the current salary range is for this position? BDM 1 - also do they take into consideration years of experience?

BDM-II posted in my area and I'm interested. Do they ever fill with external?

Not only do they not typically hire externally, even if you’re an internal candidate they will string you along for months all the while knowing the position was basically filled from the very beginning! this place is dirty and the people suck. Don’t come here.