Bayer Contract

anonymous

Received a call from an in-house Syneos recruiter yesterday. Asked him how he found me as I’m no longer on social media/LinkedIn due to retirement. He said your Resume was in the Syneos database. Anyway, he said he was filling rep positions for Bayer. I declined, told him Syneos flies people out to interview knowing they don’t have a chance due to diversity inclusions. I’m over 55 btw. I also told him that I did not want to waste my time. He was stunned.Ha! Be careful, they tend to hire the 10 am person, not the 4 pm!

<

Received a call from an in-house Syneos recruiter yesterday. Asked him how he found me as I’m no longer on social media/LinkedIn due to retirement. He said your Resume was in the Syneos database. Anyway, he said he was filling rep positions for Bayer. I declined, told him Syneos flies people out to interview knowing they don’t have a chance due to diversity inclusions. I’m over 55 btw. I also told him that I did not want to waste my time. He was stunned.Ha! Be careful, they tend to hire the 10 am person, not the 4 pm!
hurry up and pass away, racist

I saw a post on the Syneos website for a direct hire position. Think it's for Bayer. Yet Bayer has the same position listed.

So, is Syneos recruiting for the exact same positions as the Bayer recruiters?