• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Base salary in Aesthetics

anonymous

I have 10 years of pharma experience. What base salary should I expect from job offer in the Aesthetics Division? Bonus? Company car? And how large are the territories generally?

<

I have 10 years of pharma experience. What base salary should I expect from job offer in the Aesthetics Division? Bonus? Company car? And how large are the territories generally?

Sounds like you are well qualified. Probably base at $125k maybe $135k, plus car and bonus. Bonus hard to guestimate but mine has been a low of 7% and topped out at 42% in a great year. I am a 14 year rep with a base of 130k. Territory depends on location. Best of luck, hope you do great this is a fine company.

Sounds like you are well qualified. Probably base at $125k maybe $135k, plus car and bonus. Bonus hard to guestimate but mine has been a low of 7% and topped out at 42% in a great year. I am a 14 year rep with a base of 130k. Territory depends on location. Best of luck, hope you do great this is a fine company.
Bahahahaha!