Base and bonus for open territories

<

Can anyone give insight on this company? Thinking of putting my hat in the mix.

Big pharma culture? Micro managers? Metrics driven? Got 3-4 years in Derm then switched to a different specialty and got laid off. Would like to get back in Derm esp with a 2nd kid on the way. Any info would be really appreciated.

Big pharma culture? Micro managers? Metrics driven? Got 3-4 years in Derm then switched to a different specialty and got laid off. Would like to get back in Derm esp with a 2nd kid on the way. Any info would be really appreciated.

Galderma is a very good company. No job or company is perfect, so people will always have gripes. I think Galderma gets a lot of things right, especially in an industry riddled with flaws. Really pretty decent drugs and a good reputation. Management varies, like all companies... There are good managers and terrible micro managers. Culture is not big pharma (yet?), but has doubled in size.

Check out Novartis and Sun Pharma - good pipelines and good potential for growth. I know both companies are hiring as we speak

I saw postings online in my area but you might wanna ask around the derm offices and reps before coming here. This place is getting worse and worse. Many people are leaving for better opportunities. Im one of many looking for something else. Position you're applying for now may be gone in a couple of years. That's the pattern here.