Bannon calls Bush worst ever!

I agree with Bannon. Bush was so bad that he made it possible for Barry Obama to be elected. Bush spent more than any president before him and by a large margin. Then, of course, along came Barry who outspent Bush. Bush truly doesn’t seem to be well grounded in reality. Bush should be tried and convicted of crimes against the American people.

I agree with Bannon. Bush was so bad that he made it possible for Barry Obama to be elected. Bush spent more than any president before him and by a large margin. Then, of course, along came Barry who outspent Bush. Bush truly doesn’t seem to be well grounded in reality. Bush should be tried and convicted of crimes against the American people.

You truly are a loon, even far worse a loon than I ever thought!

Bush is like Churchill, Lincoln and Socrates rolled into one compared to the outlaw president Obama who regularly trampled on the constitution and the rights of the people.

Bush is like Churchill, Lincoln and Socrates rolled into one compared to the outlaw president Obama who regularly trampled on the constitution and the rights of the people.

Since the Constitutional Convention 240-ish years ago, this country has gone back n forth over 'interpretations' and 'versions' of the Constitution. During that period of time our strength has been amelioration of disputed issues via compromise between those who preferred central government involvement and those who did not. You can spin it to the right, you can spin it to the left. It is what it is.............. :)

Really, Bush is like Churchill, Lincoln and Socrates, what are you smoking?Must be good. Bush was more like toilet paper to a shitty ass. Did you forget the patriot act? :)

And that's where Bannon took a wrong turn. Obama is clearly the worst president in U.S. History. What condemns Bush even more than his attack of Trump is that he sat there silent for 8 years while Obama was in the process of destroying our nation.

He destroyed any moral authority to speak out now by his silence then.

How I measure a President is that he leaves the Presidency, the country the economy better than when he entered. That makes Clinton and Obama way better than the Bu$h$ or $rump.

Last edited:

Bush is a fucking Globalist Dirtbag, like his ENTIRE FAMILY. The Fairy was his third and fourth term. My Brother calls him Lyndon Baines Bush.

How I measure a President is that he leaves the Presidency, the country the economy better than when he entered. That makes Clinton and Obama way better than the Bu$h$ or $rump.

A childish and misguided way to look at things but then it's what I would expect from you.

Clinton's economy was actually Newt's economy, do Bubba gets no credit from the truly informed.

Bush was the victim of Demokkkrat economic policies which happened to come to a head during his tenure.

Obama and Clinton were terrible presidents. Bush and Trump were much better. Case closed.

Since the Constitutional Convention 240-ish years ago, this country has gone back n forth over 'interpretations' and 'versions' of the Constitution. During that period of time our strength has been amelioration of disputed issues via compromise between those who preferred central government involvement and those who did not. You can spin it to the right, you can spin it to the left. It is what it is.............. :)

What a bunch of idiotic blather. The Constirution is not hard to understand or interpret. It's just that liberals want to twist it's clear meaning because it's so often inconvenient for them and limits their lust for power.

The structure of federalism is clearly laid out in the constitution. And if followed would be a strength. Any intelligent, honest observer knows that the Feds have far exceeded their constitutional authority and this is at the root of many of our nation's worst problems.

But what do you know anyway? You're just a little serf living under tyranny in Cali.:p

What a bunch of idiotic blather. The Constirution is not hard to understand or interpret. It's just that liberals want to twist it's clear meaning because it's so often inconvenient for them and limits their lust for power.

The structure of federalism is clearly laid out in the constitution. And if followed would be a strength. Any intelligent, honest observer knows that the Feds have far exceeded their constitutional authority and this is at the root of many of our nation's worst problems.

But what do you know anyway? You're just a little serf living under tyranny in Cali.:p

Cali wasn't even in existence during the Constitutional Convention doofus, they still argued over it continually then began making amendments. If it was so clear, why the amendments?

Cali wasn't even in existence during the Constitutional Convention doofus, they still argued over it continually then began making amendments. If it was so clear, why the amendments?

Thanks for making my point, idiot. The amendments aren't necessarily for clarity but for change, although the bill of rights WERE for clarity. The Constitution as adopted was quite clear.

The fact that Cali wasn't a state at the time has no impact on Vag living under tyranny because he is. The two of you are so stupid and numbed not to be able to see or admit that fact.

Bush is a fucking Globalist Dirtbag, like his ENTIRE FAMILY. The Fairy was his third and fourth term. My Brother calls him Lyndon Baines Bush.

Libs, you're right Bush is a globalist dirtbag, but the sad reality is that even though he was and is, he remains far, far, far better than Obama. We have Obamacare not Bushcare. That alone makes the case, but as you know there is much more. Bush didn't try to shred the constitution or try to rule with a pen and a phone like he was king.

Don't let your justified digust at Bush's globalism make you lose all perspective.

You know it's really revealing that you constantly focus on the age of a document and try to invalidate or criticize its value and utility just because it not hot off the presses.

Sure the constitution is around 240 years old. The Bible around 2000. Both are as relevant and valid today as they were when they were written which is to say totally! Basic values don't change! Human nature doesn't change. The age of a document isn't a negative as you like to portray. The wise understand that it is an endorsement and enhances reputation.

You know it's really revealing that you constantly focus on the age of a document and try to invalidate or criticize its value and utility just because it not hot off the presses.

Sure the constitution is around 240 years old. The Bible around 2000. Both are as relevant and valid today as they were when they were written which is to say totally! Basic values don't change! Human nature doesn't change. The age of a document isn't a negative as you like to portray. The wise understand that it is an endorsement and enhances reputation.

Thanks for making my point. Each had many 'original versions'. Something got lost for each during translations. :cool:

LOL! Nothing of significance has been lost with either. You believe in a lie which is something you do quite often.

I proved MY point and destroyed yours, as always! :cool:

Try reading some history. 1) Articles of Confederation 2) Shays Rebellion 3) Once the Convention began, the delegates first agreed on the principles of the Convention, then they agreed on Madison's Virginia Plan and began to modify it. A Committee of Detail, assembled during the July 4 recess, eventually produced a rough draft of the Constitution. Most of the rough draft remained in place and can be found in the final version of the Constitution. After the final issues were resolved, the Committee on Style produced the final version, and it was voted on and sent to the states. It was (and is) a work in progress and the amendments reflect changes in behavior and needs of the population - kind of like the bible and changing sexual mores as our human needs in sexuality evolve and expanded sexual relationships become accepted by mainstream society.

Have a drink and pinch the old lady's butt, maybe you'll get lucky tonight? :p

Last edited:

Libs, you're right Bush is a globalist dirtbag, but the sad reality is that even though he was and is, he remains far, far, far better than Obama. We have Obamacare not Bushcare. That alone makes the case, but as you know there is much more. Bush didn't try to shred the constitution or try to rule with a pen and a phone like he was king.

Don't let your justified digust at Bush's globalism make you lose all perspective.
Medicare Part D, was the pathway to Obamacare. Even though we all benefited from it, we have to face facts.