• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Back in the field

anonymous

Absolutely ridiculous what we have to go through to do an in person meeting. Every other company is back in the field and because someones elderly mother died of Covid we are stuck doing virtual shit meetings. This company is falling so fast from where we once stood. I'm paid well and I guess not much to complain about sitting at home but the ship is sinking and sinking fast.

Rant off....

Absolutely ridiculous what we have to go through to do an in person meeting. Every other company is back in the field and because someones elderly mother died of Covid we are stuck doing virtual shit meetings. This company is falling so fast from where we once stood. I'm paid well and I guess not much to complain about sitting at home but the ship is sinking and sinking fast.

Rant off....

I bet you can't get back to delivering Subway sandwiches to office staff.

... and because someones elderly mother died of Covid we are stuck doing virtual shit meetings.

you ppl are a bunch of sick fcks. what a jerk.
if in-person meetings were a regular thing someone else would come on to complain about that too.
maybe try to rant without making light of a situation where hundreds of thousands have died. jfc.

I bet you can't get back to delivering Subway sandwiches to office staff.

Obviously the Subway sandwiches worked because sales we much better then vs now. Blame some of it on covid but much of it has to do with visibility and the structural changes. If you don't have people in the offices regularly sales will suffer. Out of sight, out of mind. Simple but true.

Rant off....

Completely agree. Also get a kick out of those in leadership in the North East posting crap on LinkedIn, bragging about Genentech. Kiss ass moves to promote the idea she's drinking the cool aid and keeping busy. What a waste of a salary and benefits.