• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

AZ response to $4 Lipitor card

Anonymous

chirp, chirp. just like nexium. won't lower the price or come up with a card of equal value or some way to compete against such a great pricing deal for patients and managed care. foolishly, they think crestor offers enough clinical advantages to offset the price differential even though the patients are on mulitple meds and the economy is as bad as it is. business geniuses.

chirp, chirp. just like nexium. won't lower the price or come up with a card of equal value or some way to compete against such a great pricing deal for patients and managed care. foolishly, they think crestor offers enough clinical advantages to offset the price differential even though the patients are on mulitple meds and the economy is as bad as it is. business geniuses.

fuck off an get a job at the zoo.

You fckers want everything free, so you can tell happy stories to Drs.

Get to fcking work, provide some value, or get a job somewhere else.

No wonder the rep job is going away. You people are sinking it as fast as you can.

Don't you have anyunderstanding of what pharma companies do? They make stuff to sell.

I blame that patient health first bullshit from Zook.

Right! Go sell you lazy bum!

Ask the right questions and the doctor won't care that the price difference is gargantuan -- price doesn't sell anything! AZ management is smart to ignore this cheap trick from the company they always seem to follow in the exact footprints of only 6 months later on every other issue!

AZ management has decided to let the doctors switch as many Crestor patients as possible to Lipitor, then AZ management will offer a $3.90 card and a gimmicky program to get the switches back. Let's see:

While I was building my life, and my bank account, something as building in my arteries. Now that I'm on Lipitor, and my bank account is building...

Let's put together a task force and consult with some vendors like Darren from Bewitched. We'll win this the right way!!

pfizer has been smart enough to price their product right directly to managed care and to patients so both benefit. the clinical differences aren't big enough for drs to select crestor over lipitor unless absolutely necessary. face it.

pfizer has been smart enough to price their product right directly to managed care and to patients so both benefit. the clinical differences aren't big enough for drs to select crestor over lipitor unless absolutely necessary. face it.

In that case the share expectation for Crestor will be adjusted.

When you have been in the industry long enough you'll realize that it's not all or nothing.

In Cresotr's case a 1 % share increase for the year should be doable. If you can't find one in a 100 new scripts, then you should go work in the carwash.

What? AZ will still expect double digit market shares that are growing, week after week. how else can they afford to pay all of you? Also, Crestor has the unique athero indication and you have TSI so you should be able to convince prescribers to Rx Crestor over Lipitor and simva all the time.

In that case the share expectation for Crestor will be adjusted.

When you have been in the industry long enough you'll realize that it's not all or nothing.

In Cresotr's case a 1 % share increase for the year should be doable. If you can't find one in a 100 new scripts, then you should go work in the carwash.

For every 1 in 100 Lipitor patients that get switched to Crestor on clinical sells, 50 of every 100 Crestor patients will get switched to Lipitor on price sells.

You talk about all or nothing, then you talk about 1%. C'mon. Is this you, Tony?

For every 1 in 100 Lipitor patients that get switched to Crestor on clinical sells, 50 of every 100 Crestor patients will get switched to Lipitor on price sells.

You talk about all or nothing, then you talk about 1%. C'mon. Is this you, Tony?

No it's not Tony.

But you my sausage eating friend are a quitter. Do the job you are paid for. Let the chips fall where they may.

Don't go to work with an excuse in your pocket every day.

If so find something else that will really float your boat.

No it's not Tony.

But you my sausage eating friend are a quitter. Do the job you are paid for. Let the chips fall where they may.

Don't go to work with an excuse in your pocket every day.

If so find something else that will really float your boat.

Don't tell me what to do, jackass... you have no authority in the field, whether you're a DSM or not -- nobody respects you. Don't think you can hide your weakness here anymore than you can in person!

Don't tell me what to do, jackass... you have no authority in the field, whether you're a DSM or not -- nobody respects you. Don't think you can hide your weakness here anymore than you can in person!

What a pussy you are. Sounds like I landed one too close to home.

You are a quitter.

Clear out and leave a job for a real man.