AZ pays no corporate taxes

They paid no corporation tax last year in the UK because the UK business actually made a loss. If you look a the past 5 years they actually paid £1.5BN.

So I will continue to bitch about Pfizer trying to avoid paying tax many thanks

They paid no corporation tax last year in the UK because the UK business actually made a loss. If you look a the past 5 years they actually paid £1.5BN.

Don't you try to avoid taxes or unnecessary costs? FYI, Pfizer and AZ also have huge expenses like salaries, something you don't need to worry about each day. Why are no other expenses if concern to you, when all those dollars get circulated in the economy? But, as operates at a loss, which could result in ither cost cutting, yet you seem overly concerned that they didn't owe Corp income tax ? You think all employers should just be assessed a huge fee just because ? So, add a corp tax on top of the financial losses, and it's a deeper hole isn't it? You should want employers to hav low taxes because they can do better with the $$ than govt. Both companies pay a taxable dividend to shareholders. And can also use funds to hire or invest and grow. But, tax them more anyway as a penalty? ? Who benefits?

Agreed, this is precisely why US needs to reform the corporate tax structure. This is a travesty that multi-billion dollars will benefit a foreign country over a US company's location.

You ASS! AZ didnt pay cause they had a loss. Pfizer doesnt want to pay on its billions of excess. Crawl back under your rock you worm!

Agreed, this is precisely why US needs to reform the corporate tax structure. This is a travesty that multi-billion dollars will benefit a foreign country over a US company's location.

Agree the corp tax must change but so must the inversion loophole. And so must the politicians from hell. The US is in big trouble! I cant believe the "majority" who voted in these POS excuses for humans are really this stupid. Not once, but twice put the in office. What has our country become. You are apparently a minority if you would like to stand on your own two feet. Not just AZ but the end of this nation is well in sight.