• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

AZ MGMT PROBLEM

anonymous

Dunning–Kruger effect

Look it up. I know "leaders" will see this and think of colleagues that match the definition never thinking they also match the definition. DSM's, CBD's, Brand (especially diabetes and respiratory) all have plenty of examples.

Dunning–Kruger effect

Look it up. I know "leaders" will see this and think of colleagues that match the definition never thinking they also match the definition. DSM's, CBD's, Brand (especially diabetes and respiratory) all have plenty of examples.
Don't know about Dunning Kruger I do know that our "leaders" or less than competent because they don't have the experience and don't have the respect of the salesforce Vegas meeting is a great example

Don't know about Dunning Kruger I do know that our "leaders" or less than competent because they don't have the experience and don't have the respect of the salesforce Vegas meeting is a great example

Anyone see the recent AZ linkedin profile yet? The picture of emoyees getting paid to play video games? Really?? A picture speaks a thousand words.