• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

AZ has some good products that it doesn't promote

Anonymous

There's Plendil and the product that competes with Singulair and I heard is superior even though BID.

Both good products but management does not promote them, choosing rather to promote Frenchy's choice.

WTF?

There's Plendil and the product that competes with Singulair and I heard is superior even though BID.

Both good products but management does not promote them, choosing rather to promote Frenchy's choice.

WTF?

Hey this guy is on to something!!! Let's bring back Tenormin and Xylocaine. Docs would love to hear pitches on these products.

How about Diprivan Merrem and Naropin get added back to Hospital bag. Rhinocort Aqua for RST. Toprol XL - again - for CV. Zomig for CNS. Gotta love that Xylocaine reference. I bet 98% of reps don't even know what it is let alone that it once revolutionized CV and anesthesia and to this day is still on every crash cart in every ER in US.

Except that's how you stated it and others posted already generic, or drugs sold to other houses moron. The post and your comment are useless.

Only an imbecile would not have seen my comment as sarcasm. Boob! You are truly representative of the total lack of common sense inherent in 80% of the people in this company today.

Only an imbecile would not have seen my comment as sarcasm. Boob! You are truly representative of the total lack of common sense inherent in 80% of the people in this company today.

What makes you think others would have recognized your comment as comedic? Some comments are far more moronic than yours. But, okay, if you want the prize...