AZ Do the right thing!!

anonymous

Why is it that in areas of high outbreak of the Corona virus that if a rep brings up a concern, their dufus manager says “its business as usual” WHAT?
And why is that small mtgs with reps are to be cancelled , yet dinner programs are still being held?
This tells me our company sends out a nice msg about doing the right thing, but when a profit is involved it’s business as usual?!?
God forbid one of us becomes infected and takes it to several offices/hospitals and home! Just plain ignorant!!
Not saying we should all stay home, but where is the concern except for the bottom line! Business as usual..my ass!!

Another question: for those that have their bonus and performance based on volume and not market share, what is AZ gong to do when those numbers plummet due to people not leaving their homes as frequently?

Why is it that in areas of high outbreak of the Corona virus that if a rep brings up a concern, their dufus manager says “its business as usual” WHAT?
And why is that small mtgs with reps are to be cancelled , yet dinner programs are still being held?
This tells me our company sends out a nice msg about doing the right thing, but when a profit is involved it’s business as usual?!?
God forbid one of us becomes infected and takes it to several offices/hospitals and home! Just plain ignorant!!
Not saying we should all stay home, but where is the concern except for the bottom line! Business as usual..my ass!!

I agree with this. AZ needs to start making decisions on when it becomes unsafe for reps to go into offices. It's a danger for the rep, their families and the patients/offices we call on.

They don’t care about us, period. This is the most hypocritical co I have ever worked for. Say one thing, do another. Their precious trees they planted mean more to them then us.
We are the face of the org to the vast majority of customers and we are the income generators yet we are treated like crap.
(Piss poor bonuses, back breaking cars, now being put in harms way each day!)

The NBA is canceled but not us

#peopleB4Trees #AZlies #AZatleastSendHandSanitizer

They don’t care about us, period. This is the most hypocritical co I have ever worked for. Say one thing, do another. Their precious trees they planted mean more to them then us.
We are the face of the org to the vast majority of customers and we are the income generators yet we are treated like crap.
(Piss poor bonuses, back breaking cars, now being put in harms way each day!)

The NBA is canceled but not us

#peopleB4Trees #AZlies #AZatleastSendHandSanitizer

Makes no sense at this point and actually hurts morale and creates anxiety. Beside even if you out in the field MDs are not even remotely listening to you but focusing in on patients and calming fears of #19 not some drug rep hoping to get a message in. In short you are not helping the office but a distraction and more harmful being there.

These companies need to help out by stopping all field calls until April 15 the same time frame POTUS said in his address last night.

It won't matter in a few days...About half of my key offices have locked reps out as of now and I bet most others will follow suite by Monday. We're done for at least a month whether we like it or not.

I’m just shaking my head at this point. It’s becoming abundantly clear that this company is all talk about care for patients and their own people. If we aren’t pulled from the field today, you’d better believe there will be a mass exodus of reps for better, more compassionate companies when this all shakes out.

I’m just shaking my head at this point. It’s becoming abundantly clear that this company is all talk about care for patients and their own people. If we aren’t pulled from the field today, you’d better believe there will be a mass exodus of reps for better, more compassionate companies when this all shakes out.

When this is over you will see new rules in offices about Reps. Since the Reps that have been working in offices the past 3 weeks have done more harm than good in the offices. The distraction that the rep has created during this crisis is simply selfish and serving no one. If I was a medical director I would instantly ban all reps going forward. The policy would be to make an appointment w/ the Office Manager and during the appointment if the Reps is determined to bring No Value to the practice or insist to see an MD sign for a stupid signature samples would not be needed. As a Medical director I would ask the MD for a short list of samples that are often used and those would be the companies that would get the appointments but still would not have any interaction w/ MDs or RNs.

Quite simple the Pharma Rep is a complete an udder distraction to healthcare in 2020 and provides nothing of value except trying to appease the host company need for a used old message that hasn't changed in 3 years. This is a total disgrace that Pharma Companies have not been proactive w/ at all. Many took until yesterday to finally place these restrictions and cancel meetings were is should have been done at least 2 weeks ago since these companies are suppose to be patient focused companies...they are nothing close to that.

“ As a Medical director I would ask the MD for a short list of samples that are often used and those would be the companies that would get the appointments but still would not have any interaction w/ MDs or RNs“.

As soon as a pharma company realizes that their reps get no face time with providers, they will have to decide whether or not they need reps at all. I think it’s going this way now, but COVID-19 outbreak may accelerate the timeline.

“ As a Medical director I would ask the MD for a short list of samples that are often used and those would be the companies that would get the appointments but still would not have any interaction w/ MDs or RNs“.

As soon as a pharma company realizes that their reps get no face time with providers, they will have to decide whether or not they need reps at all. I think it’s going this way now, but COVID-19 outbreak may accelerate the timeline.

This should be the case study on what value reps bring to offices and hospitals. Which let's face it so far for healthcare companies all of them have been so far behind the curve w/ decisions is sickening.

Hello...People. Wake up and read your email. What more do you want? AZ and Pascal finally realized what needed to be done and took action. Now find those emails for your top accounts and get to work.