• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Awfully quiet here on Novartis boards

<

Lol that sounds about right! But don’t forget “Xiidra keeps the lights on for other brands - work through ambiguity - business as usual - ask yourself what more you can do to meet the needs of your customers and patients”. Did I miss anything lol.

Yes, we've been assured that everyone in EC is safe and will be attending the NSM in March. Pack your bags everyone!

The only thing I have learned while being at this company is whenever they say someone is safe, that means layoffs will occur within 1 year lol. Our LT are the biggest lying two faced pieces of shit ever.

Lol that sounds about right! But don’t forget “Xiidra keeps the lights on for other brands - work through ambiguity - business as usual - ask yourself what more you can do to meet the needs of your customers and patients”. Did I miss anything lol.

I just threw up a little knowing that this is so spot! I can hear it now.

This is the same BS they are tell the CV division. Entresto is essential to Novartis and CV is the best place to be …NOT!

At least CV division is being invested in! Novartis made it very clear who has priority here. You have products in the pipeline. Eyecare has no pipeline, and from the last TH they said it loud and clear Ophtha is not a division they are investing in. The only drug we had in the pipeline failed Clinical's. Only a matter of time, especially since majority of xiidra salesforce isn't hitting goal

At least CV division is being invested in! Novartis made it very clear who has priority here. You have products in the pipeline. Eyecare has no pipeline, and from the last TH they said it loud and clear Ophtha is not a division they are investing in. The only drug we had in the pipeline failed Clinical's. Only a matter of time, especially since majority of xiidra salesforce isn't hitting goal
If somebody met there price eye care would be sold off already. They just cant sell us for what they'd want to make back some of the ridiculous amount they sold it for. There are no Dry Eye drugs in the market right now hotting their projections. That includes branded restasis which is on its last leg.

If somebody met there price eye care would be sold off already. They just cant sell us for what they'd want to make back some of the ridiculous amount they sold it for. There are no Dry Eye drugs in the market right now hotting their projections. That includes branded restasis which is on its last leg.
Their and hitting—-spell check done