• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Audit: Personal Gasoline usage in Company Car

anonymous

Hello all, This spring I drove Junior to his college in New Mexico. He was having a flare up of his IBS and he really prefers to sleep in between my husband and I during these times.

I forgot to report the miles. Now my DM wants to talk about all my personal use of the Wheels Vehicle. I asked them if I am being targeted but they said this is part of a “company wide crackdown” on personal miles.

PIP on this incident was started back in March and now my DM wants to have a “man to man” talk about this in ORD airport past security.

Anybody else get audited on personal miles? Will be glad when I get this all cleared up at ORD!

Beep beep

<

Hello all, This spring I drove Junior to his college in New Mexico. He was having a flare up of his IBS and he really prefers to sleep in between my husband and I during these times.

I forgot to report the miles. Now my DM wants to talk about all my personal use of the Wheels Vehicle. I asked them if I am being targeted but they said this is part of a “company wide crackdown” on personal miles.

PIP on this incident was started back in March and now my DM wants to have a “man to man” talk about this in ORD airport past security.

Anybody else get audited on personal miles? Will be glad when I get this all cleared up at ORD!

Beep beep

Nope my wife gets car allowance in her job so she uses the heck out of my novo car. She just makes sure never to use gas card . We fill it up before she leaves for overnights , then when I’m with manager she leaves car for me

Fuck you amd, and your auditors. You're getting paid off left and right. PIP and audit yourselves, then, when you're sitting in jail, send your auditors my way. Make sure the auditors audit themselves before my audit so my audit with them can be in the visiting room of the jail they are in.

That's what my response would be.

Fuck you amd, and your auditors. You're getting paid off left and right. PIP and audit yourselves, then, when you're sitting in jail, send your auditors my way. Make sure the auditors audit themselves before my audit so my audit with them can be in the visiting room of the jail they are in.

That's what my response would be.
Word the fuck up!!!!!!! Audit the auditors’ auditors’ auditor’s audits because you know he’s a lying POS.

AUDITS!!!!!!!