• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Attn Crestor only reps

Anonymous

You are about to get laid off by November this year. Only reps that will be kept are Diabetes, Respiratory and Crestor reps who also carry Symbicort. Heard here first. You have less than 5 months.

Thanks for the info. There are too many right now anyway. Saw this coming because AZ has crestor reps through Publicis too. Same shit, less money. I wish they'd make some cuts w/symbicort the one in my territory is a lazy bitch

Yup...That swinging pendulum is getting closer and closer to lopping your heads off, Crestor only reps!

It's a great drug that I used to sell in the distant past (thankfully, there were other drugs in my bag!) ..BUT AZ sucked ass + the DM was a tool + my counterparts were from Hell, so I had to leave for greener pastures...or lose my sanity!

Fast Forward to NOW: ANY and ALL Drs who ask where I used to work and what I sold..When AZ and Crestor comes up..They're like:

"We won't even Rx Crestor anymore, Prior Auth is too much of a pain...it's soooo much easier to Rx Generic Lipitor! It's what the HMO's and Patients want and I don't wanna hear flack from either one of them!!"

Funny...I see Nexium samples sometimes, but NEVER Crestor in offices..Hmm? That swinging pendulum must have already gotten to some heads already!! LOL!!!

Thanks for the info. There are too many right now anyway. Saw this coming because AZ has crestor reps through Publicis too. Same shit, less money. I wish they'd make some cuts w/symbicort the one in my territory is a lazy bitch

Your wish will be coming true soon. Rumor has it that Symbicort only reps will be next after Crestor only reps are gone. I guess that means reps that do both will be axed as well.

Your wish will be coming true soon. Rumor has it that Symbicort only reps will be next after Crestor only reps are gone. I guess that means reps that do both will be axed as well.

The problem is not product specific. It has been obvious for quite a few years now that the generic market was catching up to the AZ portfolio. R&D and marketing failed completely to come up with any decent new or acquired products to carry on in the future. Blame it on Brennan, or any other reasonable choice....but it's over, and just a matter of how soon.

Will it be a take over, a merger, a buyout, or just a good old fire sale, AZ is done....along with your jobs, no doubt. Stay if you dare and you could wind up with a pittance or nothing at all. Your call, I'm gone.