• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Attila the Ren at it again

anonymous

Okay so now this Rosie O'Donnell on her worst day wanne-be wants these laughable goals for 4th quarter to make herself look good. She is positively insane. The company is insane. Nationally, Biogen will be lucky if they have five hundred patients by end of the year. Thanks for making this is the worst work experience ever. Keep living in your dream world. We would give anything to see you in front of a customer trying to yield a patient versus barking orders. How about leading by example?

<

Okay so now this Rosie O'Donnell on her worst day wanne-be wants these laughable goals for 4th quarter to make herself look good. She is positively insane. The company is insane. Nationally, Biogen will be lucky if they have five hundred patients by end of the year. Thanks for making this is the worst work experience ever. Keep living in your dream world. We would give anything to see you in front of a customer trying to yield a patient versus barking orders. How about leading by example?

Totally agree! She is a B;;;tch

Curious. When an underqialified man has high-expectations, (either competent or incompetent), you call him a bitch too?

like the chud that high-tailed back to UK after doing SHIT with MS brand. Like that.

Please, at Biogen diversity and inclusion are core parts of the mission.

Incompetence and mismanagement does not know sex, race or creed at Biogen. In fact, I'd say they are the two most predominant traits shared across all members of leadership around here.

Curious. When an underqialified man has high-expectations, (either competent or incompetent), you call him a bitch too?

like the chud that high-tailed back to UK after doing SHIT with MS brand. Like that.

Please :rolleyes:
Keep your over-inflated feminist views to yourself. I am a woman and your comment makes me sick. Guess what? The post is about a woman. A not-so-nice and inadequate leader of a woman. That's it. If you want to read posts about all the horrible male leaders here, then scroll on down to other threads sister. There are plenty of them.

Take your pick on the awful leadership. 90% of the people here are looking for new jobs and the ones who aren’t are not likely to find one anywhere else. Horrible environment.

Please :rolleyes:
Keep your over-inflated feminist views to yourself. I am a woman and your comment makes me sick. Guess what? The post is about a woman. A not-so-nice and inadequate leader of a woman. That's it. If you want to read posts about all the horrible male leaders here, then scroll on down to other threads sister. There are plenty of them.

Then why bother calling her a bitch? And fuck you. Feminism rules.