• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

At least AZ doesn’t say stay safe anymore

anonymous

We all know all they care about is number of calls/day and keeping numbers up even though we are going through a pandemic and COVID numbers are skyrocketing across the country. At least now they are not giving us this fake “be safe and if you don’t feel comfortable it’s ok to not go into an office.” You need to give it to them for not hiding what they really care about......the bottom line.

We all know all they care about is number of calls/day and keeping numbers up even though we are going through a pandemic and COVID numbers are skyrocketing across the country. At least now they are not giving us this fake “be safe and if you don’t feel comfortable it’s ok to not go into an office.” You need to give it to them for not hiding what they really care about......the bottom line.
Whiner Alert: AZ is a business and bottom line is all that counts. Go cry to your mommy, snowflake!

Where the $$$ for his election defense will really go:

If a Trump donor gives $500, $300 will go to Trump’s Save America PAC, $200 would to the RNC - and nothing would go to his election defense fund.

His Election PAC is his wallet$ If he’s soo rich, why is he begging for your money? He controls the RNC. Hmmmmmm the con man strikes again. His charitable foundation was dissolved by the courts due to FRAUD.

Send him all your bonus money. Maybe he will send you Trump steaks and wines. Good luck that. Are you tired of winning yet? Lol

He’s a traveling Evangelist that is about to go on tour nationwide to pass the collection plate! And these poor azz people who donate...he wouldn’t even allow them nor could they afford his hotel! Nor would he even shake their hand or be near them! They don’t wanna hear that though!

With the new Covid guidance today home office employees have the option to work from home but field employees can see providers in person and do virtual as needed (meaning as the offices dictate). So the AZ employees who are more likely to be exposed are being put at risk. So nothing changes for the field. And don’t forget 8 calls per day!

Wear a mask you will be fine! Unfortunately, most doctors are not interested in seeing representatives- they are busy seeing patients. Our existence in the office is an interruption - COVID is a great relief for practitioners.

Dems are so politicizing this virus. None of the hospitals are seeing an increase in COVID patients. Only the dishonest media.

The pharmaceutical industry is at the beginning of an overhaul. Healthcare is about to change in a not so favorable way.

With the new Covid guidance today home office employees have the option to work from home but field employees can see providers in person and do virtual as needed (meaning as the offices dictate). So the AZ employees who are more likely to be exposed are being put at risk. So nothing changes for the field. And don’t forget 8 calls per day!

Let's ask a few questions for sales reps, worthless managers and regional sales managers, alike:

1) What impact do you really make with your compliant "PI" knowledge held loosely between those well groomed ears?

2) How often do you have real, substantial clinical or any solution oriented conversations with prescribers?

3) How many hours do you honestly work in your office based or institutional based territory?

4) How much of your time is drinking coffee, drinking, eating lunch, luncheons, more breaks, radio, music, texting, bull shitting with family, picking up laundry, quick shopping, grabbing the kids, picking up dinner, etc. each day, each week?

5) How much fraud do you commit each day, each week while holding this sales J O B?

Now, back out all the time out of territory while in territory. Tally all real calls with prescribers (do not include sampling bull shit reminders); tally the total time you actually speak to those prescribers each week.

My calculations have you working 134 minutes a week. That's ~$752 per hour pay using a base salary of just $120,000/ yr and 78 total hours actually working to influence prescribing behavior per year. To yield, possibly a 2-4% increase in each brands gross sales. You could say, SEE daddy! I see, bad investment. And regional managers and district managers are an even greater "risk" & waste of a pharmaceutical companies earnings. Why is it perpetuated? Because the industry can't find a better way to spend excess. But it will soon.

Let's ask a few questions for sales reps, worthless managers and regional sales managers, alike:

1) What impact do you really make with your compliant "PI" knowledge held loosely between those well groomed ears?

2) How often do you have real, substantial clinical or any solution oriented conversations with prescribers?

3) How many hours do you honestly work in your office based or institutional based territory?

4) How much of your time is drinking coffee, drinking, eating lunch, luncheons, more breaks, radio, music, texting, bull shitting with family, picking up laundry, quick shopping, grabbing the kids, picking up dinner, etc. each day, each week?

5) How much fraud do you commit each day, each week while holding this sales J O B?

Now, back out all the time out of territory while in territory. Tally all real calls with prescribers (do not include sampling bull shit reminders); tally the total time you actually speak to those prescribers each week.

My calculations have you working 134 minutes a week. That's ~$752 per hour pay using a base salary of just $120,000/ yr and 78 total hours actually working to influence prescribing behavior per year. To yield, possibly a 2-4% increase in each brands gross sales. You could say, SEE daddy! I see, bad investment. And regional managers and district managers are an even greater "risk" & waste of a pharmaceutical companies earnings. Why is it perpetuated? Because the industry can't find a better way to spend excess. But it will soon.

Hahaha you are a joke. Bullshit math and bullshit excuses. How much work do you actually do? Actually, let me rephrase that: how much time do you spend reading the reports ZS associates generates for you because you don’t have the skills to do the actual work.

Quit patting yourself on your back like you are actually doing anything different than field sales.

Let’s see:
  • Marketing campaigns created by an agency
  • Analytics done by ZS
  • Market research done by a third party.
So unless you either work in Operations (Supply Chain, not the bullshit Sales operations), R&D, manufacturing, or IT infrastructure, I think we can quote Office Space:

“What would you say.....you do here?”

Be very thankful we have our jobs and AZ has done a lot for us, so quit bitching!!! Damn you people piss me off. Bitch, bitch and bitch......leave if you are unhappy. Damn

Spoken like a true back office, socially inept GDI

My calculations have you working 134 minutes a week . That's ~$752 per hour pay using a base salary of just $120,000/ yr and 78 total hours actually working to influence prescribing behavior per year. To yield, possibly a 2-4% increase in each brands gross sales. You could say, SEE daddy! I see, bad investment. And regional managers and district managers are an even greater "risk" & waste of a pharmaceutical companies earnings. Why is it perpetuated? Because the industry can't find a better way to spend excess. But it will soon.

He's right Dr. Chung. You significantly over estimated the Working MINUTES per Week (WMPW).

Pharma sales, the most simplistic job we could concoct in this SCIENCE based business.

Be very thankful we have our jobs and AZ has done a lot for us, so quit bitching!!! Damn you people piss me off. Bitch, bitch and bitch......leave if you are unhappy. Damn

Agreed, very lucky to have your low intrinsic value, super low brow sales job to stay home with or without a pandemic. Now prove your a dumb ass Jack & Jill.

We know it in R&D, Ops & manufacturing every full day of work. We like commercials when we need a sad laugh.

Agreed, very lucky to have your low intrinsic value, super low brow sales job to stay home with or without a pandemic. Now prove your a dumb ass Jack & Jill.

We know it in R&D, Ops & manufacturing every full day of work. We like commercials when we need a sad laugh.
Kiss my ass bitch! Meet me anytime or place, I’ll come to you!! Please

I salute you.

Had to respond as I am one of those you outline above. We need sales people, but you are correct in the amount of excess there is. It is in every pharma company, not just AZ. Those analytics people you mention still have their heads wrapped around the 90’s where SoV ruled the day.
In certain parts of the country, there may be only 2-4% true access. Makes for a whole lot of incorrect data entry just to CYA. The game is being played until we get tapped on the shoulder.

Had to respond as I am one of those you outline above. We need sales people, but you are correct in the amount of excess there is. It is in every pharma company, not just AZ. Those analytics people you mention still have their heads wrapped around the 90’s where SoV ruled the day.
In certain parts of the country, there may be only 2-4% true access. Makes for a whole lot of incorrect data entry just to CYA. The game is being played until we get tapped on the shoulder.

Great point. Having significantly smaller, highly educated sales teams with both medical and sales expertise is all that's needed as value continues to broadly diminish. Today's Big Pharma is too much like the 80s, roaring 90s and turn of the century (Scrubs or no scrubs...).

Blunt instruments (most reps & sales managers alike) wielded with blunt force because compliantly your hands are tied ( i.e. if you're not breaking the law, are you?!). That monotone Shared Voice you speak is barely audible in trying to move my e Rx behavior.

But change will come when a harsh reality strikes like lightening the exec. board room. We hear a nearby rumble in a currency green sky.

Great point. Having significantly smaller, highly educated sales teams with both medical and sales expertise is all that's needed as value continues to broadly diminish. Today's Big Pharma is too much like the 80s, roaring 90s and turn of the century (Scrubs or no scrubs...).

Blunt instruments (most reps & sales managers alike) wielded with blunt force because compliantly your hands are tied ( i.e. if you're not breaking the law, are you?!). That monotone Shared Voice you speak is barely audible in trying to move my e Rx behavior.

But change will come when a harsh reality strikes like lightening the exec. board room. We hear a nearby rumble in a currency green sky.

WHAT!!!!! Dude what the hell are you snorting up your nose?

I argue I work a solid 145 minutes a week. (IF, I don't take a day's vacation or they force a holiday.)