As Predicted, Romney Lies again

<

Hehe. You really need to learn the difference between lies and things to which you disagree.

Here are some lies for your reference. I'll leave it to you to figure out who said them. Of course, there are many, many more if you want to see them.

Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.

No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year

Obama campaign would accept public funding

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical

Would have the most transparent administration in History

We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way.

I’ll get rid of earmarks

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

My father served in World War II.

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

I don’t Have Lobbyists

I Barely Know Rezko

My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church
ABC News

http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

Romney provided a detailed plan outline. This is far more than obama has provided in three years so I understand this scares the bejeezus out of you.

If being vague and not providing detailed policy answers to a reporter is a "lie" in your book, there is no way you can support obama.

A lame media mouthpiece claims he has overstated jobs created, yet no one cared when obama did that month after month after month to try to convince people the stimulus was working.

You didn't call Pelosi, Reed, or Obama liars when they said we would like health care reform.... once they figured out what was in it. You have supported and kissed the feet of vague and now want to say this is lying. Yeah, no bias for you!

And no, BN, pointing out what is and is not a lie is not changing the subject. Pointing out actual lies for examples is also not changing the subject.