As of now, what’s the best case scenario for this company?

<

Stagnant stock price while additional studies are completed for 2-3 years, as kams quit, TBS become hybrids, low volume geography or low potential areas abandoned through attrition or absorbed by neighboring geography, if 217 pops then life is good. Another failed study though will have Investors all out on sage and then I go back to my career making fun of the person that says Pollyanna.

Stagnant stock price while additional studies are completed for 2-3 years, as kams quit, TBS become hybrids, low volume geography or low potential areas abandoned through attrition or absorbed by neighboring geography, if 217 pops then life is good. Another failed study though will have Investors all out on sage and then I go back to my career making fun of the person that says Pollyanna.

You're an idiot. I actually wish you would reveal yourself. So hard to believe how someone can be so immature. You've got to have that short-man complex. No doubt about it. You are on the other site as well. Yes, of course you are.

I don’t know who this person is, but I hop on here just to see him troll the person who starts 98% of these threads. He/she is the hero we all need and deserve.

I actually don’t believe this is a realistic scenario. The company won’t be alive in 2 years without some massive changes and good luck. The company will be bankrupt in 1 year unless there are some big cuts and best case scenario from FDA on 217 (Redwood study is enough to file). Management have already said they want to study higher doses so I think most realistic scenario is adding a higher dose or doses to Redwood and upsizing size and extending timelines out. Maybe that helps the stock price a bit and the company can raise money and cut costs on Zulresso. Then you can maybe extend timing out a bit more but it’s still not going to be 2-3 years of cash.

I don’t know who this person is, but I hop on here just to see him troll the person who starts 98% of these threads. He/she is the hero we all need and deserve.

So funny idiot. You respond to your own messages. Hint: I wouldn't leave posts 2 minutes between each other. You truly have mental problems. You're an antagonizer and pot stirrer. Grow the F up.

You're an idiot. I actually wish you would reveal yourself. So hard to believe how someone can be so immature. You've got to have that short-man complex. No doubt about it. You are on the other site as well. Yes, of course you are.
Let's meet at the NSM sign-in desk at 5:45PM on the first day. I will teach you some manners on how to conduct yourself in a mature manner.