As I predicted....

<

Then why did you throw in the towel on his nomination and say he shouldn’t be confirmed?

There was NEVER any remotely credible allegation against him.

When did I throw in the towel? Show me. I said let the hearings proceed just like the Mueller hearings. If innocent, he will be confirmed. Would he have been my choice? No. I had other issues with his views not his personal past history with alcohol, partying and women. Hell in college, it's only a normal human desire to have pre-marital sex. I was interested in his legal opinions on Roe vs Wade and could a sitting president be indicted.

When did I throw in the towel? Show me. I said let the hearings proceed just like the Mueller hearings. If innocent, he will be confirmed. Would he have been my choice? No. I had other issues with his views not his personal past history with alcohol, partying and women. Hell in college, it's only a normal human desire to have pre-marital sex. I was interested in his legal opinions on Roe vs Wade and could a sitting president be indicted.

Good grief! Why do you want to lie? You know good and well that you had pulled your support for Kavanaugh.

A sitting president can’t be indicted! What’s so hard for you to grasp about that? Remember the old line about a DA being able to indict a ham sandwich? We can’t have some partisan, grandstanding prosecutor indict a sitting president. That why the founders put the impeachment process in the Constitution. House impeaches and sends to senate for trial. Senate either funds guilty or not.

Good grief! Why do you want to lie? You know good and well that you had pulled your support for Kavanaugh.

A sitting president can’t be indicted! What’s so hard for you to grasp about that? Remember the old line about a DA being able to indict a ham sandwich? We can’t have some partisan, grandstanding prosecutor indict a sitting president. That why the founders put the impeachment process in the Constitution. House impeaches and sends to senate for trial. Senate either funds guilty or not.

I'm not in the Senate so what I think about Kav has nothing to do with anything. I couldn't support him or not support him. I don't care for him, he would not have been my choice but as soon as the hearings subsided, I agreed, the choice had been made and I stand by it. You seem to have this idea that everyone in the country should goose-step in unison to every idea this New Yawker, who admits to (actually brags about) boinking many married women comes up with. There are many good Republicans who disagree with some of his ideas and agree with others. I agree with some of his ideas and disagree with some of them. I have not written a book but if you want to know more about what I think, read Scaramucci's book. It says a lot yet he still supports Trump.