• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Are there still Med Device companies that pay north of 500k?

anonymous

I’m not talking about the one or two best people in the country... what companies pay around this and don’t do the team commission bullshit. I imagine QoL has to be trash but I’m curious what people hear.

<

I’m not talking about the one or two best people in the country... what companies pay around this and don’t do the team commission bullshit. I imagine QoL has to be trash but I’m curious what people hear.

Most companies have a couple at that level for recruiting purposes. Candidates always do their interview "ride-along" with these people.

The vast majority now make $150. That is, unless you work at MiMedx.

Yes, there are some companies that still pay north of $500k. But you have to sell a boatload. The rep before me in my current position earned $500k+ in 2017. But he also sold $9 mil that year. At many companies if you exceed your quota you get extra commission.

Yes, there are some companies that still pay north of $500k. But you have to sell a boatload. The rep before me in my current position earned $500k+ in 2017. But he also sold $9 mil that year. At many companies if you exceed your quota you get extra commission.