Are people in this company kinda...slow?

anonymous

First of all, I just want to see to all the field reps and whoever else the dominant groups of folks complaining here...I feel for you, but most people have no idea who the people you’re whining about are. These ecosystems, RSUs, whatever. I have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the only pharma forum for Genentech so I’m posting here though.

Back on topic, I’ve never worked anywhere with people so slow at answering emails...if they answer them at all. This is especially true whenever you dare for ask to something a little more urgently or push someone slightly. It’s like people here can’t accept any slight stress. These bubbly personalities that have taken over, I’m tired of them. I got the usual lay-off and am now waiting on an offer for full time role which may or may not come (and they won’t even give me a salary range so I can gauge how interested I am). Meanwhile I am putting another company’s offer on hold. After a week of waiting for Genentech to give me SOME sort of feedback, I finally gave the verbal acceptance for the other offer. This includes an unanswered email today. Stop being wusses and answer emails timely.

<

First of all, I just want to see to all the field reps and whoever else the dominant groups of folks complaining here...I feel for you, but most people have no idea who the people you’re whining about are. These ecosystems, RSUs, whatever. I have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the only pharma forum for Genentech so I’m posting here though.

Back on topic, I’ve never worked anywhere with people so slow at answering emails...if they answer them at all. This is especially true whenever you dare for ask to something a little more urgently or push someone slightly. It’s like people here can’t accept any slight stress. These bubbly personalities that have taken over, I’m tired of them. I got the usual lay-off and am now waiting on an offer for full time role which may or may not come (and they won’t even give me a salary range so I can gauge how interested I am). Meanwhile I am putting another company’s offer on hold. After a week of waiting for Genentech to give me SOME sort of feedback, I finally gave the verbal acceptance for the other offer. This includes an unanswered email today. Stop being wusses and answer emails timely.

As I’m reading this, I’m thinking, it was like this in 2017-2018 and you’re just acknowledging it now. Glad you took the other offer, there is life after there. I’m 3 years removed and though the grass is a different shade of green, the Genentech bullshit is gone.