APRIL BLOODBATH TO BE MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I can't stress enough about how difficult it will be to get another job if you are slashed in April!!
A recruiter told me he is get getting 200-300 resumes (55-70 qualified resumes) for each opening. And this is for the few good opening that are even available in your area. Good luck to all.

<

I can't stress enough about how difficult it will be to get another job if you are slashed in April!!
A recruiter told me he is get getting 200-300 resumes (55-70 qualified resumes) for each opening. And this is for the few good opening that are even available in your area. Good luck to all.

Did your alarm clock just go off? Did you just wake up after being asleep for the last 2 years? You are giving us information that has been common knowledge for years.

Not true at all. I started looking 2 months ago and have had two very good offers. Get physicians and managers to write reference letters and start contacting recruiters. It can be done.

I know it may even be as big as 2000 people!!! I also just heard diovan might be going generic in September! Can u believe it?

Don't believe that you can not find another good job. I have seen a lot of people in our business who have all rebounded and found a good job in pharma sales. GSK rep here, and I wish you all the best of luck. Hang in there!!

Not true at all. I started looking 2 months ago and have had two very good offers. Get physicians and managers to write reference letters and start contacting recruiters. It can be done.

If you're younger, you'll be okay finding something. If you're older, your toast. Nobody is looking for people that have been delivering food and samples for 10+ years and expecting six figures to do it.

If you're younger, you'll be okay finding something. If you're older, your toast. Nobody is looking for people that have been delivering food and samples for 10+ years and expecting six figures to do it.

Yeah but what about DM's ? WTF will hire a bunch of stooges that sit at home & play spreadsheet, phone calls or occasionally do baby sit ride alongs . Talk about no hope

Yeah but what about DM's ? WTF will hire a bunch of stooges that sit at home & play spreadsheet, phone calls or occasionally do baby sit ride alongs . Talk about no hope

Yeah, and you're a real winner with outstanding job prospects. Up at 1:13am ragging on DM's on Cafe Pharma. Now go jerk off into your sock loser.

Yeah, and you're a real winner with outstanding job prospects. Up at 1:13am ragging on DM's on Cafe Pharma. Now go jerk off into your sock loser.

You must be a real winner as well at 9:30am on cafepharma. You must be a DM having an office day jerking in your sock as well. Hey sock boy you will be looking for work in a couple of weeks. You will not get an office day in your next job so you will have to do it at a rest area.
Signed, The Three Stooges - Dan, Joe, Brian

I have been doing this for 24 years and I have had offers also. It takes work to find a job but if you have a good track record and ex-managers supporting you, you will be fine in finding a job. Get looking and don't look back!

are you a rep with less than 5 years in the business? IF you have more than 15-20, you can forget getting another job in pharma unless its contract at 50k a year

I have been doing this for 24 years and I have had offers also. It takes work to find a job but if you have a good track record and ex-managers supporting you, you will be fine in finding a job. Get looking and don't look back!

How long ago? maybe a couple of years ago, Now, if you are a 20 year person or in the vacinity, forget it! its going to be tough or impossible.
I have been looking for over a year and I am still employed , expecting this. zero offers and one interview "mock" interview because they brought me in for 25 min and never even intended to consider my candidacy. The interview was a sham and they were just bring in reps in thei 50s toplease EOC and HR -thats it.

why in the world would you want another pharma job anyway?? You didn't get enough abuse and disrespect the first time around??

Guess your dignity ain't worth much huh?

How long ago? maybe a couple of years ago, Now, if you are a 20 year person or in the vacinity, forget it! its going to be tough or impossible.
I have been looking for over a year and I am still employed , expecting this. zero offers and one interview "mock" interview because they brought me in for 25 min and never even intended to consider my candidacy. The interview was a sham and they were just bring in reps in thei 50s toplease EOC and HR -thats it.

This person has got it right. If your over 50 the interview is nothing but covering there ass to the EOC.