Applying to Novo

anonymous

Considering applying to Novo for a diabetes position in my area (Southwest).

Any general feedback on your experience with the company and how your pipelines looking? I know in our industry layoffs tend to be inevitable but how is it looking here? Can I stick around a couple years or will I be out of a job shortly after signing on?

Thanks folks.

<

hope this is a joke, if so nice work. if not, good luck with that grammar.

also, you realize you can research a company's pipeline & current status without lazily asking someone else to give you the information. ( if you were truly interested in the company you would have already done that)

Considering applying to Novo for a diabetes position in my area (Southwest).

Any general feedback on your experience with the company and how your pipelines looking? I know in our industry layoffs tend to be inevitable but how is it looking here? Can I stick around a couple years or will I be out of a job shortly after signing on?

Thanks folks.

This company is like most pharma companies. Don’t expect more. I think Novo use to be the best. Not anymore.

I don’t think you’re safe anywhere in Pharma. We’ve had layoffs every year...or should I say “restructures” every year. I don’t trust this company anymore. As for being a new hire, you’d probably be the first on the chopping block next time around. I wouldn’t apply.

hope this is a joke, if so nice work. if not, good luck with that grammar.

also, you realize you can research a company's pipeline & current status without lazily asking someone else to give you the information. ( if you were truly interested in the company you would have already done that)

Thank you for your condescending response. Duly noted.

I don’t think you’re safe anywhere in Pharma. We’ve had layoffs every year...or should I say “restructures” every year. I don’t trust this company anymore. As for being a new hire, you’d probably be the first on the chopping block next time around. I wouldn’t apply.

Thank you for the feedback! It's too bad that Pharma has gotten to this point.

You’re on CP. Did you really expect to avoid condescension when you come to an absolutely inappropriate place to ask for advice? You’re either dumb, naive, or both.

Do you know how I've gotten most of my jobs? I do my research. I look on these boards, take them with a grain of salt, reach out on LinkedIn, and reach out to my network. That gives me an idea of the company's culture. There are idiots like you at every company so I disregard your posts altogether. If I took the opinion of disgruntled loser employees like you I would have avoided every company I have ever worked at and asked about. Negative people like you who drain the life out of everyone around them never last so I take solace in the fact that you'll be cut sometime in the next few years, only to continue to live out your measly low-life 48 year old career rep existence in contract sales (if you're lucky) at half your current salary because you couldn't cut it for management or any type of promotion. I take comfort in the fact knowing that one day I will be putting people like you on PIPs and seeing you out the door. I hope your unemployment covers your kids soccer league fees.

To anyone who offered serious replies, appreciated.

Do you know how I've gotten most of my jobs? I do my research. I look on these boards, take them with a grain of salt, reach out on LinkedIn, and reach out to my network. That gives me an idea of the company's culture. There are idiots like you at every company so I disregard your posts altogether. If I took the opinion of disgruntled loser employees like you I would have avoided every company I have ever worked at and asked about. Negative people like you who drain the life out of everyone around them never last so I take solace in the fact that you'll be cut sometime in the next few years, only to continue to live out your measly low-life 48 year old career rep existence in contract sales (if you're lucky) at half your current salary because you couldn't cut it for management or any type of promotion. I take comfort in the fact knowing that one day I will be putting people like you on PIPs and seeing you out the door. I hope your unemployment covers your kids soccer league fees.

Thanks for showing me what positivity looks like. You sound like a winner. Good luck in your job search - don’t forget to ask the attendant at the gas station what he thinks of Prandin. That should culminate that exhaustive search process you like to do.

To those who did their best to let this poor sap know what a fool he was, appreciated.

Damn bro. You are on fire.
Sorry to say this, but you are in for a rude awakening if you come to Novo Nordisk. All the cool things that made this company what it was have long been taken away or have been watered down to non-existence.
All management and the employees themselves are like a damn revolving door. There’s another lay off looming again this year, but by all means go get yourself hired. Doubt you will barely crack a DCS I level squad here and by the time October’s layoff comes through, your ass will be filing for unemployment. Good luck!

Damn bro. You are on fire.
Sorry to say this, but you are in for a rude awakening if you come to Novo Nordisk. All the cool things that made this company what it was have long been taken away or have been watered down to non-existence.
All management and the employees themselves are like a damn revolving door. There’s another lay off looming again this year, but by all means go get yourself hired. Doubt you will barely crack a DCS I level squad here and by the time October’s layoff comes through, your ass will be filing for unemployment. Good luck!

He sounds like a self-loving, self-righteous prick to me. I think he’ll fit in perfectly with the crew of misfits around here. He’ll probably be a DBM by the October lay-off.