Anyone know the plan for Thur ?

<

That's what I've heard. DSM's have a conference call on Wednesday and then will let us know with more specific instructions concerning Thursday. They have to have time to learn their script from legal and HR - should be loaded with constructive tension and reframes.

Your idiots! It's a test. It's all a test.

Apply challenger. Push them till you get a commitment to keep you on payroll when they call. That's how you keep your job.

Jesus. Finally close something.

They are asking displaced reps to keep up their field activity until March 31. Just take that in for a moment. That is the level of stupidity of the leadership at Eisai. They really think that those are going to be two productive weeks of selling?

Warmer: Hi Doctor, today I want to talk to you about back stabbing in the pharma industry.

Reframe: Backstabbing is a very common practice among pharmaceutical companies with their employees and it effects you, the customer more than you know.

Rational Drowning: Well, here at Eisai we have laid people off in a variety of different ways that demonstrates a lack of respect for the employee such as replacing them with a contract force, for example, or changing the job description so that the employees no longer qualify for the job they've been doing.

Emotional Impact: This practice hurts the employees financially and emotionally and yet it doesn't help you, the customer either. You will have to deal with yet another new and desperate Eisai employee trying to "sell" you in order to keep their job. Your need for a valued, long term, relationship with a representative you can trust has been overlooked. Eisai is not in the least bit concerned about you and your needs and doesn't understand the value of long term employees. They will be looking for "challengers". People that are very assertive with you, that don't take no for an answer, and that think they know more about epilepsy than you do. They won't be consulting with you (that's an old model), and they are not interested in what you have to say anyway. They will be "teaching" you and commercial insight that will revolutionize the way you look at everything. then they will close you hard. Are you looking forward to that?

A New Way: There is a new way, doctor. A way that will spare you from being a pawn in Eisai's failed strategies and inept concept of what selling to a doctor should look like.

Solution: The solution is stop writing Eisai products and stop seeing Eisai reps. And if you opt out of having your data sold, they won't even know you are valuable. They determine value by prescriptions. No data...they might just go away. No see...they will still be punished for not seeing you but they will stop trying eventually.

Close: Doctor, it has been great calling on you. Can I count on you to continue to provide me access when I go to work for Sunovian or UCB and I carry a drug that does not have homicide in the label? And can I count on you to shut the door to Eisai and stop writing that ticking time bomb of a product Fycompa?

This si the funniest thing I've read in a while and it great humor on a night like tonight. If I'm displaced tomorrow I'll be usuing this choreography for the rest of the month.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while and it great humor on a night like tonight. If I'm displaced tomorrow I'll be usuing this choreography for the rest of the month.

They are asking displaced reps to keep up their field activity until March 31. Just take that in for a moment. That is the level of stupidity of the leadership at Eisai. They really think that those are going to be two productive weeks of selling?

Warmer: Hi Doctor, today I want to talk to you about back stabbing in the pharma industry.

Reframe: Backstabbing is a very common practice among pharmaceutical companies with their employees and it effects you, the customer more than you know.

Rational Drowning: Well, here at Eisai we have laid people off in a variety of different ways that demonstrates a lack of respect for the employee such as replacing them with a contract force, for example, or changing the job description so that the employees no longer qualify for the job they've been doing.

Emotional Impact: This practice hurts the employees financially and emotionally and yet it doesn't help you, the customer either. You will have to deal with yet another new and desperate Eisai employee trying to "sell" you in order to keep their job. Your need for a valued, long term, relationship with a representative you can trust has been overlooked. Eisai is not in the least bit concerned about you and your needs and doesn't understand the value of long term employees. They will be looking for "challengers". People that are very assertive with you, that don't take no for an answer, and that think they know more about epilepsy than you do. They won't be consulting with you (that's an old model), and they are not interested in what you have to say anyway. They will be "teaching" you and commercial insight that will revolutionize the way you look at everything. then they will close you hard. Are you looking forward to that?

A New Way: There is a new way, doctor. A way that will spare you from being a pawn in Eisai's failed strategies and inept concept of what selling to a doctor should look like.

Solution: The solution is stop writing Eisai products and stop seeing Eisai reps. And if you opt out of having your data sold, they won't even know you are valuable. They determine value by prescriptions. No data...they might just go away. No see...they will still be punished for not seeing you but they will stop trying eventually.

Close: Doctor, it has been great calling on you. Can I count on you to continue to provide me access when I go to work for Sunovian or UCB and I carry a drug that does not have homicide in the label? And can I count on you to shut the door to Eisai and stop writing that ticking time bomb of a product Fycompa?
This is classic! You've definitely got Challenger down.

Bad boys bout to come for you. They say 40 of y'all suck and can't sell coffee at Starbucks. The blades are sharpened and the tale of two cities guillotine will chop some turkey necks in a few hours. We will make Eisai great again. Goodbye!​