• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Anyone ever have any hot times with hot docs?

anonymous

Just had an experience with one of my docs. Newbie to the sales culture but this 46 yr old wanted to hear my sales pitch over a glass of wine. The rest of the night was hot. Very dirty doc. Anyone else with similar experiences? Is more common than not or just that rare encounter for me?

<

Just had an experience with one of my docs. Newbie to the sales culture but this 46 yr old wanted to hear my sales pitch over a glass of wine. The rest of the night was hot. Very dirty doc. Anyone else with similar experiences? Is more common than not or just that rare encounter for me?
Good to see to consulting grown men can play hide the sausage and still keep the challenger sales model in full swing.

This is a nonsense post. You are not even an actual rep. Troll elsewhere.

When I used to work at Novo I was required to hump a doc per month to avoid being stepped. I had no problem meeting my goals, but the burning, itchiness and open sores were a pain :(

Just did a 3some with a couple of my docs. Guy in back was hung like a mule.

Anyone who comes on here and brags about their sex life doesn't actually have a sex life.

I had a fwb relationship with a receptionist in the 90s. She was a big boned woman, about 5'10.

She was minimum wage, milfy, slightly above plain Jane in looks. We fooled around in my minivan. I bought her things like perfume, cds, lady godiva, etc. She was broke.

Went on for a couple of years. My bonus bragging was my downfall. She needed to "borrow" $850 ( supposedly for an abortion for her daughter). When I refused, she got furious and she mailed AOL chat room screen captures to my wife. I was divorced the next year.

Best thing that ever happened to me. Got rid of 2 dragons.

#true

I had a fwb relationship with a receptionist in the 90s. She was a big boned woman, about 5'10.

She was minimum wage, milfy, slightly above plain Jane in looks. We fooled around in my minivan. I bought her things like perfume, cds, lady godiva, etc. She was broke.

Went on for a couple of years. My bonus bragging was my downfall. She needed to "borrow" $850 ( supposedly for an abortion for her daughter). When I refused, she got furious and she mailed AOL chat room screen captures to my wife. I was divorced the next year.

#true

You're a moron.

#true

What a dipshit. You got what was coming to you. #true

Sir Lancelot,
I bet you are paying half of everything for the rest of your life cause now both dragons and a lawyer know about your bonus.
The Court Jester
Partially correct .. alimony for 8 years child support for 11 years concurrently.

Worth every penny. I wasn't gonna pay any money for something my concious couldn't abide.

But yes, my big mouth and immoral behavior caught up with me.
#true #don't cheat #fu$k Jackie