Any separated employee get a direct deposit on June 7th?

anonymous

I just checked my bank account and I see a direct deposit from takeda on June 7th? Anyone else get a deposit? It was for 1000.00? I emailed Employee Resource Center but thought I would check here as well. Thanks and hope everyone is either gearing up for a new gig or enjoying time off!

<

YOU DID? I got two deposits on the 31st (so did a couple of other "displaced" employees)..We thought one was a week's pay and paid vacation? Have NO IDEA what it was? Did you also get a deposit on the 31st?

YOU DID? I got two deposits on the 31st (so did a couple of other "displaced" employees)..We thought one was a week's pay and paid vacation? Have NO IDEA what it was? Did you also get a deposit on the 31st?

Yes, I got those deposits as well. Exactly like you said unused vacation and week's pay. I am thinking it is max impact, but that was supposed to be 2500. So I will be rolling up my sleeves if they are trying to short me 1500 bucks! Any other displaced max impact winners get a direct deposit??

I just checked my bank account and I see a direct deposit from takeda on June 7th? Anyone else get a deposit? It was for 1000.00? I emailed Employee Resource Center but thought I would check here as well. Thanks and hope everyone is either gearing up for a new gig or enjoying time off!

The sexual harassment settlement??

I didn’t get the $1000 extra but I know someone else that did and no one seems to know what that was for. They were not a max impact winner. Maybe we need to call ERC?? Something not right if some got 2 deposits and others got 3???

well there was prorated vacation; unused vacation/my choice holiday plus the one week vacation IDK? When you find out please share. It's not like you can talk to HR.