Any offers from the Atlanta Feb 22 IVs

<

Are they sending a Fed or do you recieve a call from manager?

Call your recruiter!!! I interviewed in Dallas in Jan. Hadn't heard anything other than doing background cks & such...I called my recruiter & she got back to me saying the territory was realigned & position I interviewed for cut out. So they offered me a position in another territory, which works out great for me! I leave for training on Sunday! Which would not have happened if I didn't call (and be a pest). This is such a crazy situataion that ANYTHING can happen....so my advice is to call recruiter if you haven't heard anything 'cuz who knows what's going on. Good Luck!

If you are in fact leaving for training already, did you go thru home study already? How many online tests b4 away training? Are there exams at away training or just home study?

Just got my offer yesterday with a home study start date of 3/28. Was part of the Atlanta 2/22 interviews

Was this a specialty offer? What Region if you don't mind sharing? I'm contemplating an offer from another co and will move forward if they have actually interviewed for the specialty positions in the CA region.

Thanks, I appreciate any help.