Any comments on the new Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement Organization?

<

Here is my comment for now.

D.T.R. got appointed as Head of Indirect Procurement.

This must have come as a surprise to many who will be scratching their heads for a while. I bet that nobody actually performed a half decent reference check on this women. Takeda, burdened with debt, and with a pool full of procurement of talent, comes up with this poor individual to lead the prodigious undertaking to manage these complex expenses.

Takeda procurement, you just turned from an asset to a liability.

This must have come as a surprise to many who will be scratching their heads for a while. I bet that nobody actually performed a half decent reference check on this woman. Takeda, burdened with debt, and with a pool full of procurement of talent, comes up with this poor individual to lead the prodigious undertaking to manage these complex expenses.

I don't want to completely sound like a hater so first; kudos to Dee for landing this job.
It does, however, show that procurement is a bit of an afterthought in Takeda and certainly not viewed as strategic. Any other top ten pharma company would but an industry heavyweight or a super talent on this.

This must have come as a surprise to many who will be scratching their heads for a while. I bet that nobody actually performed a half decent reference check on this women. Takeda, burdened with debt, and with a pool full of procurement of talent, comes up with this poor individual to lead the prodigious undertaking to manage these complex expenses.

Haha! Dee the new Head of Indirect Procurement! What a joke! What's next? Trump for President?

I don't want to completely sound like a hater so first; kudos to Dee for landing this job.
It does, however, show that procurement is a bit of an afterthought in Takeda and certainly not viewed as strategic. Any other top ten pharma company would but an industry heavyweight or a super talent on this.

Dee is good for managing a call center from Central America. Having her in any job that even remotely associated with strategy is just ludicrous. But don't take my word for it. Experience it yourself.

Dee is good for managing a call center from Central America. Having her in any job that even remotely associated with strategy is just ludicrous. But don't take my word for it. Experience it yourself.

Okay.
I heard you and I've listened. You may be right but nothing is gonna change.
I need followers in my team. Not leaders.

Jill

Okay.
I heard you and I've listened. You may be right but nothing is gonna change.
I need followers in my team. Not leaders.

Jill

I now experienced it for myself.
Dee Torres is completely out of her depth and being manipulative to cover it up. How is it possible that a leading global pharma company, that Takeda claims it is, appoints such a person for such an important procurement role? This actually made me question the entire staff selection process for any department and it does not give me much confidence in the new Takeda. We drown in debt and again our share price tanked after Christophe had to tell the street that the merging costs are somewhat high.
This is the time to exploit as many merge synergies as possible. Is Dee Torres really the best thing you could come up with? I share the feeling of sorrow and have compassion for all having to work with her.

Get out of Takeda when you care about meaningful procurement unless you are desperate for the paycheck. Procurement in this multinational is managed by someone who specializes in buildings, landscaping, and catering services. What do you expect?

I now experienced it for myself.
Dee Torres is completely out of her depth and being manipulative to cover it up. How is it possible that a leading global pharma company, that Takeda claims it is, appoints such a person for such an important procurement role? This actually made me question the entire staff selection process for any department and it does not give me much confidence in the new Takeda. We drown in debt and again our share price tanked after Christophe had to tell the street that the merging costs are somewhat high.
This is the time to exploit as many merge synergies as possible. Is Dee Torres really the best thing you could come up with? I share the feeling of sorrow and have compassion for all having to work with her.

Dalines Torres is already driving people completely nuts with her complete ignorance and BS'ing her way through. Hey Dee, do you actually have any idea what the acronym I.T. actually stands for? Please get your stuff and get out of here, and find yourself a team of juniors processing shopping cards to manage.

Jill is a much respected leader by her staff, business, and her management. She is an eloquent strategist and brilliant change agent who knows how to focus and prioritize. As any business leader, Jill is something misunderstood by the more mediocre individuals in her organization.