• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Another Trump type killing his country

<

What this has to do with Trump, I have no idea. You are ok with COVID-infected third-world masses crashing our southern border, but Trump is the problem. Sometimes I (almost) feel sorry for you.
DIG?
The far-right leader has consistently opposed lockdown measures, arguing that the damage to the economy would be worse than the effects of the coronavirus itself. He has also told Brazilians to "stop whining" about the situation.

While his stance made him popular with anti-lockdown protesters, his popularity is falling. In a poll conducted in mid-March, 54% of respondents said his management of the Covid crisis was "bad" or "very bad", up from 48% in January.

Mr Bolsonaro was a divisive figure even before the pandemic hit and the rapid spread of Covid seems to have further hardened opinions

DIG?
The far-right leader has consistently opposed lockdown measures, arguing that the damage to the economy would be worse than the effects of the coronavirus itself. He has also told Brazilians to "stop whining" about the situation.

While his stance made him popular with anti-lockdown protesters, his popularity is falling. In a poll conducted in mid-March, 54% of respondents said his management of the Covid crisis was "bad" or "very bad", up from 48% in January.

Mr Bolsonaro was a divisive figure even before the pandemic hit and the rapid spread of Covid seems to have further hardened opinions
No but as always you just dug your hole deeper!

What this has to do with Trump, I have no idea. You are ok with COVID-infected third-world masses crashing our southern border, but Trump is the problem. Sometimes I (almost) feel sorry for you.
Like dickhead Donnie, the Brazil president mocked the virus, then got it himself. Ironic that you “feel sorry” for someone else’s implied stupidity when yours is proven daily.

Bolsonaro and Trump are twins of evil. Trump worshipped dictators and the more evil the better. Yes, trump was a huge problem. Obviously none of your love ones died of covid like mine did. And I do blame trump for downplaying the severity of the virus. He is a cold blooded killer.