• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Another Trump Tower death

<

Hey, in Russia they have big-titted blondes and vodka. AND it's legal. You know what the Trumpets say, if it's legal, it's OK. :cool:

What do mean aint nothing wrong with that ? Ploting and planning against his own country for money are you nuts. No aint nothing wrong with him haveing some sex with some chick, but you all didn't have problem pointing that out.

He did nothing against his own country you idiot. He’s merely conducting international business. Happens all the time. You can quit wetting your pants now.

He did nothing against his own country you idiot. He’s merely conducting international business. Happens all the time. You can quit wetting your pants now.
You can quit shitting the bed with that bs because they said on the news he was getting info on other members of the goverment from the Russians, and then tried to it clean up with crap about adoption. Next!

So do you. Even Russia is smart enough to know weed isn’t harmless and we’re legalizing it. Hypocritical much.

I don't smoke weed anymore so I could give a fuck personally. If people wanna waste tax money on prosecuting a little weed, be my fucking guest. I think it should be legal but Nancy Pelosi, like you, feels it isn't time to legalize for recreational yet. So you agree with her? You little hypocrite weasel. :cool:

I don't smoke weed anymore so I could give a fuck personally. If people wanna waste tax money on prosecuting a little weed, be my fucking guest. I think it should be legal but Nancy Pelosi, like you, feels it isn't time to legalize for recreational yet. So you agree with her? You little hypocrite weasel. :cool:
That's because she is stupid these people in this country need some weed, maybe they will lighting the f!@# up as oppose to going to marches and protesting, running people over with cars. :)