Another string jobs report!!

<

Thanks Joe!

it’s amazing what you can accomplish when you have adults running the government
Economy doing great. My 401K up. Great employment numbers. Gas prices down. Lived a long time on this earth and I’ll take this economy any day. Yet the right whines constantly about the border and stuff is expensive. I see people buying McMansions and very large and expensive trucks. Born near the border and live in border state now. Who cleans houses, does the babysitting and mows the yards!!??? It’s not the white whiners- that’s for sure. Bad times were 70’s and early 80’s and also 2008. Not now. Vote straight blue for democracy sake!!!!

It’s going to be blue all the way! I can’t wait for the unhinged right wing meltdown. It’s going to be so entertaining. You thought the GOP couldn’t embarass themselves more with the no evidence impeachment attempt? Just wait until they have to deal with a second time LOSER!

It’s going to be blue all the way! I can’t wait for the unhinged right wing meltdown. It’s going to be so entertaining. You thought the GOP couldn’t embarass themselves more with the no evidence impeachment attempt? Just wait until they have to deal with a second time LOSER!
Don't celebrate until it happens. As much as I would love to agree with you, there are worrying signs.

I still think there’s enough common decent folks who can hold their nose and vote for Biden because they know the alternative means the literal end to this country and all it stood for
Hope you are right but when I see some of the cult members interviewed it is just terrifying. Sounds like their brains are just fried.

What you really mean is that leftwing commies like you will be SINNGING the blues all the way.

I still think there’s enough common decent folks who can hold their nose and vote for Biden because they know the alternative means the literal end to this country and all it stood for
Biden nose holders have already scattered. Biden has lost them forever. And give it up on the fear tactics…that make you look really stupid and hopeless.

It just goes to show you how blindly following religious beliefs is a sign of sheer stupidity
Do you mean like the religious zealots that elected a senile, bumbling fool and an inarticulate incompetent airhead as President and Vice-Pres?

Even your hypocrit sanctuary city mayors have worn weary at how the administration that YOU elected won’t serve the people who elected them from the burden of people who stole their way into our once great country. M A G A !!

Do you mean like the religious zealots that elected a senile, bumbling fool and an inarticulate incompetent airhead as President and Vice-Pres?

Even your hypocrit sanctuary city mayors have worn weary at how the administration that YOU elected won’t serve the people who elected them from the burden of people who stole their way into our once great country. M A G A !!
There was no steal

you’re just really stupid

Biden nose holders have already scattered. Biden has lost them forever. And give it up on the fear tactics…that make you look really stupid and hopeless.
If Biden is so awful how do you explain the economy and recovery happening now and the amount of money he has raised from small donors. We are the silent majority but many of us absolutely terrified of people like you who support a literal fascist dictator. We want control of our own bodies and future…not some dictator who would turn America into a fascist dictatorship.

If Biden is so awful how do you explain the economy and recovery happening now and the amount of money he has raised from small donors. We are the silent majority but many of us absolutely terrified of people like you who support a literal fascist dictator. We want control of our own bodies and future…not some dictator who would turn America into a fascist dictatorship.
To try to understand you let's take a closer look at your assertion.
Let's start with:
WHO is the literal fascist dictator (your words) that you fear, and what has that person done to earn that title?

To try to understand you let's take a closer look at your assertion.
Let's start with:
WHO is the literal fascist dictator (your words) that you fear, and what has that person done to earn that title?

Who do you think?
Try this...........
Trump Says Presidents Should Be Allowed To ‘Cross The Line’ Without Being Prosecuted
Complete and total immunity?
Sounds like dictatorship to me.
And don't forget, that works both ways - I don't want it either way and I don't want EITHER party having complete and total immunity.
THAT is dictatorship.

Last edited:

And where have the nose holders scattered to?
Back to their 401Ks?
Trump predicted they would crash under Biden.
Stocks climbed Friday, pushing the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average to record closing highs.
And on a percentage basis, the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite was the day's biggest winner, rising 1.7% to close at 15,310.
So, please tell us, what crashed?
Betcha won't ;)
Also, tell us, what are you sniffing?
Glue?
Go !!!

And where have the nose holders scattered to?
Back to their 401Ks?
Trump predicted they would crash under Biden.
Stocks climbed Friday, pushing the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average to record closing highs.
And on a percentage basis, the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite was the day's biggest winner, rising 1.7% to close at 15,310.
So, please tell us, what crashed?
Betcha won't ;)
Also, tell us, what are you sniffing?
Glue?
Go !!!
Things are looking great from my perspective and I live in a border state. My retirement funds way up. Have lived through lots of bad times in my life and this is not one of those times. Jobs are abundant unlike 2008. Keep hearing screaming about interest rates but does anyone else remember the mid 80’s????? I do when interest rates were truly high. Bunch of spoiled brats in this country!
Also crime statistically is down although you would never know according to Fox News. People scream about the border but turn the other way when those same illegals are mowing their lawn or cleaning their house. Born near the border and lived in another border state most of my life. The homeless I see are mostly white trash druggies - also amazing that the right wing cult doesn’t want to vote for more money for the border crisis- they just want to scream about it.

Reactions: Vagitarian

Things are looking great from my perspective and I live in a border state. My retirement funds way up. Have lived through lots of bad times in my life and this is not one of those times. Jobs are abundant unlike 2008. Keep hearing screaming about interest rates but does anyone else remember the mid 80’s????? I do when interest rates were truly high. Bunch of spoiled brats in this country!
Also crime statistically is down although you would never know according to Fox News. People scream about the border but turn the other way when those same illegals are mowing their lawn or cleaning their house. Born near the border and lived in another border state most of my life. The homeless I see are mostly white trash druggies - also amazing that the right wing cult doesn’t want to vote for more money for the border crisis- they just want to scream about it.

DOW keeps hitting record highs almost every day.