• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Another Round of "UN-EXPLAINED SPECIALTY CALL"

anonymous

Fuck every last one you you vendor goons sending these to me.

Do you realize I delete all of them.

Do you realize I just got uprooted from the team I have known and have been placed in a new environment.

Already my DM has made me present to the rest of the team, on camera, about me things.

I am getting ready to do training for the next 3 weeks.

And you want to send me this BS! I already got half a dozen LMS courses for compliance in Japan this morning. Does anyone at Amgen know what the others are doing? Can anyone read a room?

Get this is your fucking idiot heads: I call on rheumatology. When you send me an unexplained specialty call action required and list the offense as a customer who's primary is Rheumatology and secondary is Internal Medicine, you are a idiot and you are interfering with patient care. Pull your Punjabi head out of your ass and wake the fuck up.

<

Do you realize I just got uprooted from the team I have known and have been placed in a new environment.

Already my DM has made me present to the rest of the team, on camera, about me things.

And you want to send me this BS! I already got half a dozen LMS courses for compliance in Japan this morning. Does anyone at Amgen know what the others are doing? Can anyone read a room?

Get this is your fucking idiot heads: I call on rheumatology. When you send me an unexplained specialty call action required and list the offense as a customer who's primary is Rheumatology and secondary is Internal Medicine, you are a idiot and you are interfering with patient care. Pull your Punjabi head out of your ass and wake the fuck up.
Stop crying, pvssy.

Wowzah, baby. There are real, front-line, healthcare, professionals working their asses off each and every day during this pandemic.

I don't give flying ____ if you quit, go cry in a corner, break down or drown in your pile of 'oh so tough' work. You're a disgrace putting this crap on CP. That is why more layoffs are coming. And deserved.

What do you make a year on average asshole? Your a piece of ....

Wowzah, baby. There are real, front-line, healthcare, professionals working their asses off each and every day during this pandemic.

I don't give flying ____ if you quit, go cry in a corner, break down or drown in your pile of 'oh so tough' work. You're a disgrace putting this crap on CP. That is why more layoffs are coming. And deserved.

What do you make a year on average asshole? Your a piece of ....
Lot of anger, but hear hear.