another lay off coming

anonymous

My manager said he heard from someone that there’s gonna be another lay off in CV before the year ends. Obviously. Entresto is going generic soon. And Leqvio will and always will be a failed drug

<

The mass exodus from CV continues on a daily basis. Obviously they have no interest in stopping the bleeding. People are reusable shit, and all it means is that the company will have to pay less when it comes to severance. Meanwhile the 3 assholes running the ship aground keep cashing checks and laughing while everything burns to the ground.

The mass exodus from CV continues on a daily basis. Obviously they have no interest in stopping the bleeding. People are reusable shit, and all it means is that the company will have to pay less when it comes to severance. Meanwhile the 3 assholes running the ship aground keep cashing checks and laughing while everything burns to the ground.
Seems like daily someone in my region is either quitting or transferring. This ship has sunk.

Goto LinkedIn, jobs, search "Novartis Cardiovascular". The amount of openings is staggering! It's like Novartisbis doing a mass hiring, but obviously theybare NOT doing a mass hiring!

The Titanic is going down folks! Get thee to a lifeboat quick!

Goto LinkedIn, jobs, search "Novartis Cardiovascular". The amount of openings is staggering! It's like Novartisbis doing a mass hiring, but obviously theybare NOT doing a mass hiring!

The Titanic is going down folks! Get thee to a lifeboat quick!
Pharma sales has been dying for years- get out and find something else to do with your lives

Pharma sales has been dying for years- get out and find something else to do with your lives

Surprised? Pharma sales has been done for years- now the ship is sinking. Those of you who have been floating and doing practically nothing for years... wake up call. Get a real job- sleepy time is over..

Your manager sounds like a real genius. No shit.[/QUOTE
I think Leqvio is actually an amazing drug, there are plenty patients that would likely agree, I’m sure they would rather get a shot every six months and face a pretty small side effect profile, than the other options, sure there are issues with Novartis and the launch, however the drug is a good drug.

My manager said he heard from someone that there’s gonna be another lay off in CV before the year ends. Obviously. Entresto is going generic soon. And Leqvio will and always will be a failed drug

Can you do us a favor and ask your manager if the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning?
I think we would all like to plan accordingly.