• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Another coke freak goes Jesus freak

Pathetically transparent lie. The only presidential son who is a coke freak is Hunter! You lose and only prove yet again that you go suffer from Trump derangement syndrome!:D

So enjoyable putting you on 'self-destruct' mode. Your count has begun and you will go 'poof' within the hour. You are powerless - LMFAO !!! ;)
You haven’t put me on anything. And you’re powerless to boot. You can’t make me go poof unless you make yourself go
Poof! Only a fool thinks that’s power!:p:D

You haven’t put me on anything. And you’re powerless to boot. You can’t make me go poof unless you make yourself go
Poof! Only a fool thinks that’s power!:p:D

So what? I made my point. You'll be gone by lunchtime and I'll be having a glass of wine while you twist in the wind. ;)

When I saw the thread title I thought that Hunter Biden had wised up and accepted Jesus as his lord and savior!
Wish he would, it would save his soul and straighten his warped life out!

When I saw the thread title I thought that Hunter Biden had wised up and accepted Jesus as his lord and savior!
Wish he would, it would save his soul and straighten his warped life out!

Izzat the best ya got? The president's kid? Let's see, there's bi-Melania photoshoots, Stormy, the Playboy bunny, Don Jr, Lurch, Chubby Tiffany and The Mouth Guilfoyle. Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p