• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Another Asian hate Web Ex

anonymous

Ok, so we all were invited to another Asian hate webex. I attended the first one, but Unfortunately, I chose to prioritize by customers and business ahead of this gathering. Just curious if anyone addressed the fact that 95% of crimes committed against Asians are committed by another “minority” population, you know, the population that nobody wants to mention because in some sick version of woke liberalism, that would somehow be racist??? Just an FYI, there’s only so much more of this woke propaganda, that democrats, the liberal media, and now apparently, our own companies are shoving down our throats. Eventually, fair minded people are going to just shut down or revolt. And I have a feeling it’s going to be the latter. Memo to Novartis, we all turn off the news to get away from this kind of propaganda, who’s sole purpose, is to divide us all, so liberal politicians/elites can change our country before or very eyes. I came here to work and earn a paycheck. Please keep politics out of the workplace. We get it, we are all against hate of any kind, but we all just need a break and we’re much smarter than you think.

<

Ok, so we all were invited to another Asian hate webex. I attended the first one, but Unfortunately, I chose to prioritize by customers and business ahead of this gathering. Just curious if anyone addressed the fact that 95% of crimes committed against Asians are committed by another “minority” population, you know, the population that nobody wants to mention because in some sick version of woke liberalism, that would somehow be racist??? Just an FYI, there’s only so much more of this woke propaganda, that democrats, the liberal media, and now apparently, our own companies are shoving down our throats. Eventually, fair minded people are going to just shut down or revolt. And I have a feeling it’s going to be the latter. Memo to Novartis, we all turn off the news to get away from this kind of propaganda, who’s sole purpose, is to divide us all, so liberal politicians/elites can change our country before or very eyes. I came here to work and earn a paycheck. Please keep politics out of the workplace. We get it, we are all against hate of any kind, but we all just need a break and we’re much smarter than you think.
Donald? Is that you? How ya been?

It is funny how the media never speaks about the perpetrators. The sample size is getting conclusive.

AMEN! You nailed it!!!

I take offense to this because I’m part of the “liberal” mindset you think is the problem. That’s like saying every Republican thinks the same way. I applaud NVS for standing up to say we don’t tolerate hate speech/acts of any kind—for all minorities. I don’t spew my politics at work either, but I am all for equality. The issue is that those that are not a minority don’t fully grasp what those who are a minority face on a daily basis. When PRIDE month starts in June, I’m sure we will see a negative post that NVS shouldn’t support that either.

amen! Could not have said it better

Right on Brother. Novartis is one the most crooked companies in America. Just shut up and sell drugs. We don't need a lecture from woke HR clowns. 99.9% of American's have never attacked an asian person. This is just more of checking the box crap.

What an immature child. Hope i dont work with you or you are in my division. You are the problem with why we have diversity and inclusion resources. Not the OP, but i stand with what he/she said.