Another 52 week low

<

---- $3.88 today, and a market cap that reached under $150.mm ----

Soooo, next qtr when there is another $5 loss, and the market cap hits $125 again like last year, is there any doubt ER will sell ECL?

There is a reason they are hiring so many Quest Reps, they absolutely want to sell this POS!

$3.60 today, I guess the layoffs didn't help. Can't wait for the earnings call and another $5million dollar loss.

Head for the hills all of you new QD reps, get ready to be let go.

Look at the Randox stock and tell me what the price is...zilch. Same as the management potential, sales potential, career potential, all zilch. A word to the forlorn, stay away from this company, they will try and recruit you, dont bite on it, no career path and no sales compensation makes for a garbage outcome.

Go Broncos!!

What do you expect-There is no one to run it-The unqualified "medical director" is in Hawaii or someplace-NY State needs to shut this place down! Every physician that sends to Enzo is doing so at his own peril, and should be charged for malpractice! And put that fing SOB in jail for malpractice!

---- $3.88 today, and a market cap that reached under $150.mm ----

Soooo, next qtr when there is another $5 loss, and the market cap hits $125 again like last year, is there any doubt ER will sell ECL?

There is a reason they are hiring so many Quest Reps, they absolutely want to sell this POS!

This was written last month....market cap is already @ $100.... did not wait till next quarter for $125.
I lost all my fking 401k money in this-my average purchase price is now $12 over the last 10 years....I have only 20% left. Thieves. Crooks.....Can't fking run a business....
Anyone thinks it would come back to $12? A 500% increase before I retire in a couple of years? It has to average a 100% increase a year atleast for me to recover my hard earned bucks!

This was written last month....market cap is already @ $100.... did not wait till next quarter for $125.
I lost all my fking 401k money in this-my average purchase price is now $12 over the last 10 years....I have only 20% left. Thieves. Crooks.....Can't fking run a business....
Anyone thinks it would come back to $12? A 500% increase before I retire in a couple of years? It has to average a 100% increase a year atleast for me to recover my hard earned bucks!

Must be running out of Quest accounts to steal.

At $1.99, the market cap is $75M.
Will it go so low?

Or lower?....

How low will it go?

less than their "Cash" in the bank?

The dollar they have is not worth the dollar in your pocket!