Ann Coulter checks in....

anonymous

His former ally, Coulter, ridiculed him Tuesday morning, just hours before the arraignment.

"And he couldn't even build a wall," Coulter tweeted in response to a post noting that the national debt increased 40 percent during his administration.

Coulter at one point was a vocal champion of the former president, praising his stance on immigration and penning the book In Trump We Trust. However, in recent years she has become more critical of him, urging the Republican Party to embrace conservative candidates in the 2024 presidential race.

In February, she slammed Trump as "profoundly stupid" during an interview on the podcast Timcast IRL.

"The one thing I didn't know when I wrote In Trump We Trust is how profoundly stupid he is. I made very clear in the book the only thing he could do; we will forgive him for anything, and I defended him the day after the Access Hollywood *****grabbing tape came out," she said. "...I was pedal-to-the-metal defending him. I said we'll forgive him for anything unless you betray us on immigration. Guess what? He did."

<

His former ally, Coulter, ridiculed him Tuesday morning, just hours before the arraignment.

"And he couldn't even build a wall," Coulter tweeted in response to a post noting that the national debt increased 40 percent during his administration.

Coulter at one point was a vocal champion of the former president, praising his stance on immigration and penning the book In Trump We Trust. However, in recent years she has become more critical of him, urging the Republican Party to embrace conservative candidates in the 2024 presidential race.

In February, she slammed Trump as "profoundly stupid" during an interview on the podcast Timcast IRL.

"The one thing I didn't know when I wrote In Trump We Trust is how profoundly stupid he is. I made very clear in the book the only thing he could do; we will forgive him for anything, and I defended him the day after the Access Hollywood *****grabbing tape came out," she said. "...I was pedal-to-the-metal defending him. I said we'll forgive him for anything unless you betray us on immigration. Guess what? He did."
The 90's called, they want their windbag Neocon back. Chris Bimbo, Ann Coulter hasn't been relevant in 10 years.

No, because I knew that you NAZIS were springing a trap on real Americans. You people are bigger enemies to this country than Xi and the CCP.

Would that be the same Xi that Trump entertained at Mar a Lago and received Chinese patents and trademarks for Ivanka? Awwww, I think we know who wears the tin foil hat in this crowd.

Would that be the same Xi that Trump entertained at Mar a Lago and received Chinese patents and trademarks for Ivanka? Awwww, I think we know who wears the tin foil hat in this crowd.

Yes, it has to be. How many other Xi's do you know of? This is the way the Donald and Libs work. As soon as someone doesn't parrot their personal views, it's 3rd grade, playground, name calling time and they love to throw in words like 'pussy' and ad hominem attacks like calling someone 'butt boy' or Nazi.

Donald Trump has said he only hires “the best people,” but he stocked his presidential administration with an incompetent collection of fools who have no business working in government.
The 'former president' has thrown countless figures that HE APPOINTED to critical positions under the bus, deriding them as stupid losers incapable of doing the job. The latest is John Kelly, who served as Homeland Security secretary under Trump before moving into the White House as chief of staff.

“John Kelly pretended to be a ‘tough guy,’ but was actually weak and ineffective, born with a VERY small ‘brain,'” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social. “He had a hard time functioning in a political world, and was truly an exhausted and beaten man when I fired him. In the end he was a ‘mummy’ who sat in his office and stared at the ceiling – he was ‘shot.’ I’ll never forget how his very nice wife told me that ‘“’John loves you, and respects you more than anyone, he will always say the BEST things about you.’ Oh well, so much for that!”

Trump likes to involve the wives of his enemies in his attacks, including against Ron DeSantis and Special Counsel Jack Smith, who indicted the former president on 37 federal counts related to his handling of classified material after leaving the White House. Kelly had some thoughts about the charges, prompting Trump’s outburst on Friday.

“He’s scared s—less,” Kelly told WAPO for a piece about Trump’s post-arraignment showmanship. “This is the way he compensates for that. He gives people the appearance he doesn’t care by doing this. For the first time in his life, it looks like he’s being held accountable. Up until this point in his life, it’s like, I’m not going to pay you; take me to court. He’s never been held accountable before.”

Kelly isn’t the only chief of staff Trump has attacked. In April, he called Mick Mulvaney “perhaps the dumbest person” working at the White House and a “born loser.” Trump wrote that the only person who challenged Mulvaney for dumbest person at the White House was John Bolton, one of the former president’s national security advisers. Trump has bashed Bolton repeatedly, calling him a “moron.” He called James Mattis, one of his defense secretaries, “the world’s most overrated general,” and Mark Esper, one of his other defense secretaries, as “weak,” a “lightweight,” and “incapable of leading.”

Trump also recently dubbed Kayleigh McEnany, his former press secretary, “milktoast” because he felt she wasn’t slamming Ron DeSantis hard enough on Fox News. “The RINOS & Globalists can have her,” the former president wrote. “FoxNews should only use REAL Stars!!!”

Real stars? LOL. He still thinks this is a TV show and he is still a wannabe president.