• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Androgel and synthroid marketing are exhausting

Anonymous

FYI. Docs are annoyed by cheesy marketing strategy like where blue. They don't what that means or that's it's men's awareness month. The times I've tried it has taken away from selling time. And commitment to care kits are a joke. People are just getting them pushes through because they are being tracked. Spending more time working on that than selling. Marketing needs to give us basic resources and let us sell. Stop with the used car man crap. It's taking away our credibility. At Least what we have left of it. Please. We are trying hard but you need to know when to get out of the way.

<

FYI. Docs are annoyed by cheesy marketing strategy like where blue. They don't what that means or that's it's men's awareness month. The times I've tried it has taken away from selling time. And commitment to care kits are a joke. People are just getting them pushes through because they are being tracked. Spending more time working on that than selling. Marketing needs to give us basic resources and let us sell. Stop with the used car man crap. It's taking away our credibility. At Least what we have left of it. Please. We are trying hard but you need to know when to get out of the way.

You need to have the right women taking them to the right clubs to close the sale.

Poorly said, but I think I get you Point.

i agree these marketing teams are messing things up. what we have 4 different synthroid brochures with coupons now? and the june calendar for mens health month just arrived? marketing, please remember KISS strategy is always best:

wow, what are you complaining about, synthroid has been around for 65+ years and it is still a wonderfull medication the fact you are complaining about marketing shows that you have little clue how to promote a medication if you have to depend upon marketing to spoon feed you everything. I sold synthroid for 15+ years and had marketshares upwards of 85% and never complained nor did i gauge my success or failures on what i recieved from the office, must be a solvay puke.

wow, what are you complaining about, synthroid has been around for 65+ years and it is still a wonderfull medication the fact you are complaining about marketing shows that you have little clue how to promote a medication if you have to depend upon marketing to spoon feed you everything. I sold synthroid for 15+ years and had marketshares upwards of 85% and never complained nor did i gauge my success or failures on what i recieved from the office, must be a solvay puke.

The payoffs and/or tips are not paying for the gas in the car.

Op here. That's the point. It's a great drug and we are fortunate to have synthroid. It's just marketing has too many options that are "priority" and being tracked. We can sell this drug. Give us a few resources and get out of way.

we are supposed to be concerned with costs and do partake in profit sharing which is great. I wish marketing was more concerned with this as well, the entire box i received of June calendars at END of june went right in recycle bin. also all that sofia vergara crap and box of CTC. It seems synthroid marketing team is overstaffed or have too high a printing budget. the offices are too busy to care about taking a test and getting a fake "certificate" . the reps that have huge uptake on CTC are taking the tests themselves and filling out the info.