An Alabama way of thinking...

<

If you’re going to smear a whole state due to the actions of one deranged person, then Alabama’s thinking is far superior to Cali’s.
As is usually the case, I’ll let you have YOUR standard but then I’m going to force it’s equal application and when I do, YOU LOSE!
I would rather swallow glass and die than live in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, South Carolina, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Florida, Tex-ass or Wyoming.

I would rather swallow glass and die than live in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, South Carolina, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Florida, Tex-ass or Wyoming.
They can secede and then the blue states won’t have to bail them out. Only one with any money on that list is Texas which will go blue in 2 years I do believe. The other states worthless and the welfare queens of the US.

Pissed off much? :rolleyes: