• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amitiza gets opioid indication. Things are looking damn good at Takeda

Anonymous

Another bullet in our gun tackling this disease. We now have opioid indication for Amitiza while ironwood and forest have stock downgrades today!

Another reason not to use Linzmess and keep using Amitiza. No electrolyte imbalance, elderly indication, no BLACK box warning for kids, and now we have opioid indication too. Did I mention, no explosive diarrhea either with Amitiza? The forest slob with 5 scripts in my territory will be lucky to have 3 next quarter. See you in Kauai!

7 years, 7 million patients STRONG

<

Another bullet in our gun tackling this disease. We now have opioid indication for Amitiza while ironwood and forest have stock downgrades today!

Another reason not to use Linzmess and keep using Amitiza. No electrolyte imbalance, elderly indication, no BLACK box warning for kids, and now we have opioid indication too. Did I mention, no explosive diarrhea either with Amitiza? The forest slob with 5 scripts in my territory will be lucky to have 3 next quarter. See you in Kauai!

Too bad Takeda reps I know we're already promoting it for that off label so it won't make a dent

Well Sucampo is probably excited about that. We hardly make any money on this drug. It's liscensed fool.