• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Amgen starting salary for new grads

anonymous

How much does Amgen pay for new grads with a couple of years of experience? I had previously interned in global engineering, too, and they are offering me a full-time role.
I'd like to know what kind of sign-on bonus and base pay I can expect so that I can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance!

<

How much does Amgen pay for new grads with a couple of years of experience? I had previously interned in global engineering, too, and they are offering me a full-time role.
I'd like to know what kind of sign-on bonus and base pay I can expect so that I can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance!

Salary bands is posted for every open job. Stop being lazy.

Based on your background I'd estimate-

275k salary
75k bonus
50k in annual stock

400k annual plus med, dental, other perks.

It’s a troll.

Salary will be no higher than $265K and bonus is only $70K during the first year probationary period. Does anyone take anything seriously anymore?

If your position requires you are at TO full time, housing can be expensive, especially for new grads. Many hang out at the onsite TO restaurants and seek Amgen Directors to date. A few months later, walla, you are living in a house rent free. Be careful though, inbreeding has run rampant with Amgen couples, Those who wed, then bred, have had lollipop guild kids.

Good luck!