Amgen Neuro hiring process

anonymous

If you have not been contacted for a hiring manager phone screen or f2f is it to late? Seems that the hiring process is at different stages across the country. Any info?

<

If you have not been contacted for a hiring manager phone screen or f2f is it to late? Seems that the hiring process is at different stages across the country. Any info?

I would say it's a wrap if you haven't been contacted by the manager yet...or if it on'e of the territories they keep posting that needs more applicants, like Portland, Maine for example. Otherwise, I would say if you haven't heard from manager you are not moving forward, hiring events are taking place next week.

I would say it's a wrap if you haven't been contacted by the manager yet...or if it on'e of the territories they keep posting that needs more applicants, like Portland, Maine for example. Otherwise, I would say if you haven't heard from manager you are not moving forward, hiring events are taking place next week.

Hey loser ever hear of the search function? There is a huge thread on this topic. Since you can’t think, you have no chance of being hired. Now go eat poop.