• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amgen going down the drain

anonymous

What's going on with Amgen? Stock down 50 dollars from high. I worked at Amgen years ago in research, great company back then Now it seems really beaten down, stock keeps dropping. The management seems completely incompetent. I worked at Lilly for years afterward, a great company. But now the people at Lilly (and other pharmas) only laugh at Amgen. Very sad, the morale must be very low, why would anyone work there.

<

What's going on with Amgen? Stock down 50 dollars from high. I worked at Amgen years ago in research, great company back then Now it seems really beaten down, stock keeps dropping. The management seems completely incompetent. I worked at Lilly for years afterward, a great company. But now the people at Lilly (and other pharmas) only laugh at Amgen. Very sad, the morale must be very low, why would anyone work there.
It’s another ploy by George W. Bush and the democrats.

haha, Lilly Stock is doing great. But not because of management. Lilly is even worse than here. They get paid even less, and politics gets even worse. They have no best-in-class medicines, although they do have a first-in-class with weight loss drug. That is why the stock is killing it.

That drain plugged up a long time ago and no amount of Drano is going to fix it.

CAN SOMEONE IN IT PLEASE FIX THE VPN!!!!!??
Everyone I speak with is having major issues. Please create a fix intead of having employees sift through pages of online workarounds that only work temporarily. Thank you!