Always Leqvio. Why?!

anonymous

They lowered Leqvio minimum to 70% instead of 80% to get bonus. Fantastic.

But how about CV2 reps where the #1 territory in November was at 99.-something percent! How about lowering our quotas a bit?!

<

But how about CV2 reps where the #1 territory in November was at 99.-something percent! How about lowering our quotas a bit?!

That's not quite true. The top 10% was over 100. The other 90% was below 100. It might not seem fair, but that's how it was.

EXACTLY. Thank you. Every CV2 thought the same thing when reading that email: Why aren't the ridiculously high Entresto goals getting adjusted?

We are consistently told how much we matter, that are efforts are so appreciated and to stay with CRM even though Entresto is going generic in a year. COME ON. Do those in charge of our IC comp plan not realize how ridiculous our goals vs payouts have been?? Fix this mess.

National Entresto goal attainment number was around 89% for last trimester. Entresto blew out the goal of $3B in 23 with $3.23B. Something doesn't add up. I don't want a backpack. I want the Entresto territory goals to be realistic and attainable. This BS needs to stop.

National Entresto goal attainment number was around 89% for last trimester. Entresto blew out the goal of $3B in 23 with $3.23B. Something doesn't add up. I don't want a backpack. I want the Entresto territory goals to be realistic and attainable. This BS needs to stop.
You are all out of your mind. Entresto is going generic. And soon. Stop crying and start looking for another job before you get laid off.