ALO ?????

<

Probably reps that have either Dex or Edarbi or both meds. Amitiza reps just got a new indication, so they are probably in the clear unless they have Dex. In other words, your guess is as good as mine.

$4 copay cards, all fixed doses approved, CVOT data. Should be easy sell, hope I get it!

Uhhhhh youre kidding right? Takeda is always a day late and a dollar short...me too products (ie Edarbi), Nesina is going to be another Edarbi

So you think youll do well in the DPP4 market where Januvia dominates? Oh yeah and not to mention the fact that SGLT2s are the future

If you had come out with this product in 2009 then maybe you would have done alright but unfortunately for Takeda its 2013

Nope, it's those that have Dex/Ami or Dex/Edarbi. The only combo that won't exist is alo/gout franchise. That's always been the rule, ask someone in training if you don't believe me.

No, I don't believe you. My DM told me I wasn't getting it, and I have Edarbi, Dex. She never lies to me, she said they were just informed last week. Those with Uloric are definitely getting it. Final decisions will be made later this week.

No, I don't believe you. My DM told me I wasn't getting it, and I have Edarbi, Dex. She never lies to me, she said they were just informed last week. Those with Uloric are definitely getting it. Final decisions will be made later this week.

I have Uloric/Colcrys/Edarbi. Do you think they will take Edarbi out of my bag and give me Nesina?

I have Uloric/Colcrys/Edarbi. Do you think they will take Edarbi out of my bag and give me Nesina?

People, quit your worrying. Your managers get to select this time who will get alo. You will be chosen for a reason. Most getting alo have either sold Actos before or their manager thinks they are capable of launching this product. That's all people, nothing else more to read into this.

People, quit your worrying. Your managers get to select this time who will get alo. You will be chosen for a reason. Most getting alo have either sold Actos before or their manager thinks they are capable of launching this product. That's all people, nothing else more to read into this.

...except that if you don't get ALO the writing is on the wall and your time with this company is short!

Go away Novo troll. I'm sorry you took the job with Novo and left Takeda, you will find out real soon. July 1 to be exact, you're going to wish you never left Takeda.

Given the sad state of Takeda now,with no reason for future optomism,why would anyone wish they had never left this farce of a company.Takeda has become a me-too drug company with nothing novel to offer now or in the future.Get real!

Go away Novo troll. I'm sorry you took the job with Novo and left Takeda, you will find out real soon. July 1 to be exact, you're going to wish you never left Takeda.

I guess that forcasted reduction of 28% in profits for 2013 was just a smokescreen?Takeda is a sinking ship with no place to go but down.